Dawn Drop, Visual novel

Addonexus

Hello everyone! I'm posting this as Director of Sun-Riviera studios, a new studio that is currently creating and trying to successfully fund their first VN: Dawn drop.

A bit about our team:

As director I am from a animation,3-D modeling and Game design background and as such I have knowledge and experience over what is needed to make a successful game in terms of marketing, content, what works and what doesnt, and most importantly an eye for quality. Roles such as deadlines, writing and approval/decline of assets is handled by myself as well as advertisement and marketing.

Our team of artists include a background artist, character designer and a clean up/final artist. Each artist was hand chosen and hired for being excellent at their craft, higher then normal.

We have a in-house composer as well who studies music at their university.

A programmer who is also a major in his field

and a English major for editing.

All these in order to assure the highest quality content. 

Currently we have our kickstarter active and by following the link below you can stay up to date and see the whole list of assets we currently have released to the public along with story and character cast. Also progress being made thus far!

Finally
We are currently looking for a few spots to fill on our team, these include:
Six female voice actresses 

one music composer 

One Artist 

You are free to post below if you are interested in applying for any of these positions, be sure to include examples of our work.

Thank you for looking at our thread and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hello!

I saw this project listed on Kickstarter. I am interested in voice acting for this visual novel. It looks great!

Here is a visual demo reel. I specialize in young adults, teenagers, and children. I am willing to send in an audition if you do not find my demo reel suitable for your character roster. If this is alright with you, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thank you so much for your time, and the best of luck with this project! 

Edited by Kennidy