Popular but misunderstood heroine

shadowolf64

So this may be an odd request but its something I have been thinking about recently and wondered if there is a VN that deals with this sort of thing. Specifically I'm thinking of one of the main heroines being popular (most likely school setting) but for some reason doesn't actually have people that understand her and her issues before the VN takes place. Or she is popular but people have the wrong idea about her like she's loose or whatever. Preferably translated and not super depressing but I'll take any you can point to with this character type. 

I started thinking about this after starting Persona 5 (bought it on release but never got to it until now for some reason) and seeing the character Ann Takamaki. While she's not really popular with classmates she does modeling and people find her attractive which is similar enough to get me on this thought train. She is definitely misunderstood though. PS: No spoilers please I'm not that far into P5 yet. :vinty:

The 'Uso' series by Campus.  The heroine of Haru Uso is probably the best example of this I can think of... though Fuyu Uso's heroine is almost as misunderstood.

Edit: Sunao and Ami from Semiramis no Tenbin are also misunderstood... Sunao actually looks down on/despises most of her friends and Ami thinks of people as tools or toys, for the most part.   

Edited by Clephas

Corpse Party has a character that is like that from what I remember (Of course as the name of the game suggests it's not dramatic but twisted.), Sweet Pool Also have one but I won't spoil n'shit.

I think a character from Fate/Stay Night also indirectly fits into that bill...