Stretched Screen in DRAMAtical Murder (Wrong Resolution Problem)

Evonyx

I have installed DRAMAtical murder from Fuwanovel, the game starts up and seems to be working fine so far but I have one problem. The screen's resolution is wrong, the screen is so stretched and slightly squished I can only see most the upper line of the text but I can't see the bottom one. this, of course, makes it impossible to read the novel. The strange thing is that my desktop and all other games do have the right resolutions. could anyone please tell me how to fix this problem since it's only in this game.

Thanks for your help

this is what it's supposed to look like compared to what I see, not the whole text box is shown

Dmmd%201.jpg?attredirects=0 

this is approximately what I see  

.Dmmd%20resolution%20problem.jpg

First, hello!

Second, Fuwa doesn't allow pirating anymore (for some years), so we cannot help you with your question if it is not a legit copy of the game.

Third, I think this is safe to say, this game, such as many others, zooms the image in order to adapt it to a scene. If this is the first scene of the game, probably it is just zoomed, and it will be zoomed out soon.

Just now, Evonyx said:

@SeniorBlitz Do you mean if I can still see the window of the screen? it's completely full screen, all I see is the image and what's the config? 

@Silvs Alright I'll try that, Thank you.

Config = Configuration/Settings

Also try to let the game on windowed mode (It's been a while so I don't remember what key you have to press but try F or Alt+Enter).