ITHVNR suddenly missing out characters on SenMomo

Gustav Gurke

Hey guys. I was playing  千の刃濤、桃花染の皇姫 aka  Sen no Hatou, Tsukisome no Kouki these last days without any problems using ITHVNR version 3.5640 Pre6.

The text was hooked perfectly and everything was fine, until today. ITHVNR suddenly started missing out characters in every single sentence, thus making it unreadble.

I haven't done anything to my computer and there weren't any windows updates either yesterday, so I really am at my wit's end with this problem. I tried googling for a possible solution but I couldn't find anything. I hope someone here can help me with my problem.

On 13.9.2017 at 4:30 PM, Akimoto Masato said:

Use a different dictionary  .-. Because it might just be that dictionary doesn't have those characters 

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "different dictionary", ITHVNR doesn't translate anything it only grabs the japanese characters. And if you mean the dropdown menu with the different threads, I of course tried every single one of them multiple times.

But anyways, after restarting my computer on the next day the problem was solved and it caught every character properly again. I don't know what caused the problem, but since it solved itself it's fine I guess. Nonetheless thanks for trying to help me.

21 hours ago, Gustav Gurke said:

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "different dictionary", ITHVNR doesn't translate anything it only grabs the japanese characters. And if you mean the dropdown menu with the different threads, I of course tried every single one of them multiple times.

But anyways, after restarting my computer on the next day the problem was solved and it caught every character properly again. I don't know what caused the problem, but since it solved itself it's fine I guess. Nonetheless thanks for trying to help me.

Why would you need to only grab them, just read them off the page if that's the case