MY VISUAL NOVEL NEW! THE ROOM

stone

What is up to people of the world! 

My name is Stone and I have recently uploaded my own visual novel demo on the play store.

like many of you who have a passion for anime or visual industry, I want to have a career in it any form.

It would mean a lot to me if you would check it out and tell me what you think.

It might not be the best but I can't expect it to be since it's my first one.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.org.androidset

I plan on releasing the full game soon and on ios!

Thank you for reading this.

38 minutes ago, stone said:

Did you have a chance to play it? 

If so thanks. I will notify you when the full verison comes out

I didn't play it yet, but I'm planning to play tonight or tomorrow. 

Also you should add your game to VNDB.

10 minutes ago, stone said:

Its a really short demo and VNBD? Sorry am new to this website

VNDB= Visual Novel Database

It's a famous visual novel site that stores info on (as the name says) visual novels.

It's a open site (similar to wikipedia) so people can add and remove info, etc.

All you have to do is create an account and then click the option "add visual novel". 

NOTE: Is there a PC version planned? 

Edited by Guest

54 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

VNDB= Visual Novel Database

It's a famous visual novel site that stores info on (as the name says) visual novels.

It's a open site (similar to wikipedia) so people can add and remove info, etc.

All you have to do is create an account and then click the option "add visual novel". 

NOTE: Is there a PC version planned? 

I see. I will probably add it to the site when j finish the full game.

In terns of it being a on pc theres a slight chance. However that takes a long process. If i want to upload it on steam i would have to pay a fee and sign some online paper work.

This is also my first VN. And i want to use this as some sort of reference when i make another VN.

I plan on making another VN. Much better and longer story. But i dont have a character design artist. 

46 minutes ago, stone said:

I see. I will probably add it to the site when j finish the full game.

In terns of it being a on pc theres a slight chance. However that takes a long process. If i want to upload it on steam i would have to pay a fee and sign some online paper work.

This is also my first VN. And i want to use this as some sort of reference when i make another VN.

I plan on making another VN. Much better and longer story. But i dont have a character design artist. 

Finished the demo. The premise is very interesting and reminds me a lot of the Saw movies, the art is good and the outlast music is fitting, but, there are some flaws.:

• The game goes 0 to 100 way to fast, I think it would be better if the characters had some time to interact with eachother before the mysterious person appears on the TV screen, like, who I'm supposed to have a moral choice if I don't even know the characters? 
  • Their motives\past are revealed way to early, I think you should know more about them as you interact with them so that the choice of who to kill be more efficient in a way.
  • "A kill all of them" choice would be good material for a sadist bad end (not a criticism just a idea) and maybe even a "kill self" choice. 
  • Let me save on the choices srsly, it's more convinient and I don't have to keep using the skip function.
  • Ending List.
  • Use word to type the script so that you can correct typos n' stuff.

Yes i agree on alot. 

I did give alot of character back story and development after the first choice so it becones diificult to decide who to kill.

I'll also looking into consideration into making the beggining longer.

And i think you can save. 

I really love your ideas!

Would you happen to know any character design artist?

1 hour ago, stone said:

Yes i agree on alot. 

I did give alot of character back story and development after the first choice so it becones diificult to decide who to kill.

I'll also looking into consideration into making the beggining longer.

And i think you can save. 

I really love your ideas!

Would you happen to know any character design artist?

The save option was omttied on the first choice.

I can't think of any character design artist, but you could ask for help here on fuwa on the creative corner section.

On 9/13/2017 at 7:26 AM, Akimoto Masato said:

@stone I have not but I plan on doing it once I get home from work, adults doing adult things (like browsing Fuwa instead of doing work owo) mainly because I'm on iOS right now and my tablet is the only android device I own 

lol

On 9/13/2017 at 1:12 AM, Templarseeker said:

The character design looks pretty nice! Wish you all the best in endeavors! :maple:

I can't tell if your talking about my demo or the characters underneath ur text lol either way thanks?

On 9/12/2017 at 4:46 PM, SeniorBlitz said:

The save option was omttied on the first choice.

I can't think of any character design artist, but you could ask for help here on fuwa on the creative corner section.

oh alright, thanks. I will keep you notified on the visual novel!