Visual Novel+Plataform Game Hybrid Recommendation

Unfortunately it's very rare if we speaking about VN platform hybrid, and the only one that was translated would be Dangan Ronpa V3 which it about to be released at 26th later. It's apparently hybrid for more than one game, so the size was quite big if you considering to play it - about 26 GB according to Steam store page. Oh, and I think you could try Dangan Ronpa as well if you really interested with the franchise as whole, although for the first two VNs there wasn't any platform gameplay though.

On 13/09/2017 at 2:30 AM, littleshogun said:

Unfortunately it's very rare if we speaking about VN platform hybrid, and the only one that was translated would be Dangan Ronpa V3 which it about to be released at 26th later. It's apparently hybrid for more than one game, so the size was quite big if you considering to play it - about 26 GB according to Steam store page. Oh, and I think you could try Dangan Ronpa as well if you really interested with the franchise as whole, although for the first two VNs there wasn't any platform gameplay though.

Thanks! Danganropa is on my radar, I Just need to finish fate and zero escape.

Edited by Guest