Fashioning Miss Lonesome 2morrow!

Silvz

HYPE.

I was waiting for this release since it was announced and was counting the days until now. I hope my enjoyment of the game is as high as my expectations, which seems it will happen. For those interested, I'll leave the link for MG's page.

Let's talk about this wonderful game for the next days, shall we?

http://mangagamer.org/misslonesome/ (SFW)

51 minutes ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

I'm not otome trash, but even I'm excited about FLML. It just looks like so much fun from the screenshots I've seen (didn't want to spoil myself with the demo.)

31 minutes ago, Rose said:

I don't even know why but I'm so hyped for this. :sacchan:

The same :sachi: It looks seriously different from the other Otome VNs I read/played :Chocola: I'm not an Otome fan but I enjoyed the screenshots. So I really, really looking foward to reading it ! H-5 because I preordered it (Mangagamer) :leecher:

Edited by Canicheslayer

11 minutes ago, Daydreamer97 said:

I'm really excited although I'll only have time to play in November, when I'm on my semestral break. At least I'll be 18 by then. It's a good thing they're offering a free patch for Steam users.

how cute. Is it a choice to not read +18 content or is it because of restrictive laws?

As for Boukaku, after reading the trial I think I didn't interested much with this. But regardless I think it's quite funny though with the blonde guy being stupid one and the black hair being straight one, and also the female MC there was quite weak willed although perhaps she was really insecured with her height and her look. Have fun if you already looking forward to playing this.