Looking for a few MG 100% save files

Dergonu

2 hours ago, Okarin said:

About save files, I've always wondered: why not skip the game completely and then read what you want?

Well there is usually a maze of choices locking certain scenes, and so it can be a pain for long games such as BBH especially.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Here's one for Haruka, thanks to Cerulean Gamer. As for the rest of the two, to tell the truth I'd never searched both of Free Friend and Svia, but maybe you could find those two in Sagaoz. Have fun.

Super, thanks ~~

6 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Well there is usually a maze of choices locking certain scenes, and so it can be a pain for long games such as BBH especially.

Some VNs are worse than others. I read one where one answer combo provided the true ending, as in most of the H contents. The other like 50 combos all resulted in a meh ending, usually the same. I had to use a walkthough to get it right because I don't want to spend days trying out all combos while getting the same scenes over and over. Asking for 100% savegames is reasonable and completely valid. If I should disagree with anything, then that would be skipping the story and knowledge of characters. It adds to the H scenes when you know the background, but if people want to rush H scenes and/or spoil themselves, then I won't try to stop them.