oice Visual novels with 8 endings - with "Attack on Moe" girls

Yoyo in Wasteland

Dear all, a new story of 5000 words visual novel has been launched with the AOM girls! There are EIGHT different endings depends on your choice, so remember to replay the game to find out all the Moes!

Click this link to read: https://goo.gl/i8R77t

The Awesome Trolls - oice: visual novels
You are an adventurer. You and you friend, Aesop and Gada, go to explore a mysterious forest, but one day Aesop is missing. You are Gada is now going to rescue him from the danger.

Please feed back, thanks!

cover_storage.png

• 4 weeks later...

This is actually pretty alright. It's written fairly well, and the music and art isn't too bad either. I would think my only problem is, a few nitpicks, with some fairly few inconsistencies. Like, how if you wait before beginning the search. Gada shows up late and your friend is dead. However, if you do the search right away Gada shows up much earlier to help you search. Then there's the whole thing where you need to have your words translated for the old man to understand. But you can understand what he's saying just fine. Other than that, I would say its just fine.

I like the multiple choices, and story is interesting enough. Not much of a fan of the "endings" though. Anyhow. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work!