$ 2000 bikes

last year, i retire my old moped, decide to buy this bike, it cost IDR 22.000.000 ($ 1900+), it use the same engine as CBR 150 (CBR 125 for european market?)
banner-top-supra-gtr150.jpg
but in the end, i bought other bike...
so, i wanna ask, for those who live in europe, how much is CBR 125 cost? and what kind of bike you can buy with $ 2000 there?

47 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

oh, thats so expensive...
country where i live is poor af, even with 4000€ (IDR 68.000.000), we can buy CBR 250RR or Ninja 250RR (IDR 58.000.000 / 3400€)
man... i'm so jealous...

Higher labor and materials costs as well as taxes... not to mention import tariffs and other issues.  It isn't so bad in the US if you go for a knock-off model or last year's model (you can usually find at least a few hardly-used last year models if you go looking), but it is still much higher than it would be in the nation of manufacture.  If domestic doesn't suck (or if it isn't overpriced due to various issues), you should always buy domestic, lol.

Edited by Clephas

23 minutes ago, Clephas said:

it is still much higher than it would be in the nation of manufacture

lol, yea...
we build CBR 250 RR here, and export it to japan with IDR 80.000.000 (YJP 1 = IDR 108)

27 minutes ago, Clephas said:

overpriced due to various issues

actually, it did...
honda and yamaha do some dirty tricks together...
their bikes cost 25% higher than it should be, and their sales drop after this issue appear in public (dunno, but looks like someone hack their email, lol)