Info on Muramasa? (Possible Spoilers)

I'll get to the point;

I'm looking for information on the game Full Metal Daemon Muramasa, particularly details on the character Sansei Muramasa herself. I came here because a user named "Tay" left this post some years ago. Unfortunately, the link provided is broken. I've tried as many other avenues as I can and either anyone who's played the game isn't active on their sites/blogs/etc, or insist on being extremely tight-lipped about it.

While it sounds like a simple matter of playing the game myself. Well, I can't, because I don't speak a word of Japanese and literally every person who planned to translate either gave up, or in Gareblog's cases, decided to trash all their work. I really need someone to help me out here because I'm doing a rping/fanfiction project involving Muramasa and don't have sufficient information on her character to write her properly.

If you don't wish to divulge any info here, you can just pm me.

having actually read what you're asking for - a chapter summary won't get you the insight for Muramasa's character

I had a look on the broken link at the archive, which points you to chapter 1 (SPOILER ALERT)

I don't think all the chapters are done though, and that chapter 1 probably have the least amount of interaction with Muramasa out of them all lol