Omoi o Sasageru Otome no Melody TL Project

flowingcloud

Omoi o Sasageru Otome no Melody Translation Project!

c935813package.jpg

Synopsis: 

Misaki is an aspiring pianist studying abroad in Germany, with the dream of someday playing the piano that his late father had built. One day, he received a call from his older sister Shiori who was the music teacher at Lilie Girls’ School. She told him that the lone piano that was entrusted to the school would be donated to the museum at the end of the year and asked him if he would take over as the music teacher while she goes on maternity leave. Presented with the opportunity to fulfill his dream, he decided to accept the position and returned to Japan.
When he arrived at the school, he discovered that only students at the school have the chance of playing the piano, and only if they are selected to perform on it during the school festival. Thus, he must attend as a student while serving as a teacher. Of course, that means that he must dress as a girl. While he was afraid of the consequences if his secret got out, his desire to take advantage of this final chance made for an easy decision. And so begins his new life as a cross-dressing teacher and student.

Opening Video:

Staff:

Translator: flowingcloud
Editor: Xsspeed
TLC: Katernum
Programmer: binaryfail
Helper: Senri

Progress:

Common Route: 0/4163
Chika Route: 0/3421
Kotone Route: 0/3148
Mia Route: 0/3512
Mizuho Route: 0/3447
Sayaka Route: 0/3756

Recruitment + Introduction of Myself:

Hi, I'm flowingcloud, and some of you might of heard of me before. I translate a few novels at Yado Inn and I now want to pick up my first VN project. I love Ensemble games, but no one ever translates them. :( I decided to end that trend and translate Ensemble's Omoi o Sasageru Otome no Melody. Also, the girls are really cute! Every person counts in this translation effort!

Recruitment Priority (in order from important to not as important):

- Translator
Well, translating a VN by yourself is...... time consuming. If you love cute girls (+ trap protagonist), this is the project perfect for you! As long as you can commit a tiny portion of your life to translating, you're welcome here! Also, I do have to translate novels as well, so I do feel like I'm overly ambitious. (I was about to pick a new novel project, but some other dude wanted to do it, so I was okay go ahead, so then I figured why not do a VN you like.) Ah, ah, ah, moving on with the real details, preferred you know Japanese. MTL is....... we can discuss this, but I'm not very approving of it. 

- Editors
My English isn't perfect. Not top priority right now, since I haven't read gotten anything for you to work on. I hope your English is good. 

- TLC
You're a proofread basically. I don't have an editor, so what are you checking? That's why this is lowest priority right now. I hope you can spot mistakes easily, and preferred you know Japanese, so you can catch my translation mistakes.

- Programmer/Hacker
Edit: Someone contacted me and helped me, thanks! You're still welcome to join, just contact me. 

Goal:

Currently, my goal is finish Common Route by end of 2017 (this year) or sometime early 2018 (next year). 
My grand goal is to finish this project by the end of 2018, so maybe sometime December 2018.
Disclaimer: I do not know how fast I can translate this novel, so these are just rough estimates for what I want as for a goal. Will be updated when I have better estimates. 

Contact Me:

Email: [email protected]
Discord: flowingcloud#2601

I preferred you send me an email or just message me on Discord. You can PM/DM me on Fuwanovels, but whether I respond or not...... Also, if I do not respond within a day, please message me again, because I might have missed your email/message.

FAQ:

None right now, since no one has asked any yet.

Edited by flowingcloud

Questionable premise aside - I mean why to play the piano you need to be the student in the first place, good luck to the project here and hope that you managed to get it done in the future. By the way, it's quite interesting that this is the 2nd project for translating VN that did had trap MC.

PS - I did watch Youtube for this VN, and found it interesting that the MC was had the name Misaki which also the name for one of Chrono Clock heroine who had same seiyuu (Ryouko Ono).

8 hours ago, flowingcloud said:

Reason here:

Hide contents

It's his dad's piano. Dad died. *Tears*

I'd pretty much already figure that out along the line, and actually my question is that why it should be the student who play the piano rather than allowed the teacher to play that. Or if they really want to be fair in regard of playing the piano, I think they could still hold some sort of competition in school that wasn't limited to the student only. But maybe I should ignore the logic in the first place lol, and once again good luck on your work there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I read about your translation project and would really like to help. I am an avid reader and a huge fan of English literature. If you don't have an editor at this point, I would be willing to help you out. (I sent an email by the way saying the same thing)

• 4 weeks later...