Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete in russian

@Infernoplex

The codepage conversion warning probably means ahdprc is using cp936. You'll need to change it to 932 by editing the tool's source code and compile it again. The number shows up twice in the tool code.

Character's names in this game are prefixed with %LF instead of %LC, so ahdprc wasn't picking them up. Again, that'll require editing the tool and recompiling.

• wpscrpt.cpp, line 50: change 'C' to 'F'
  • wpscrpt.cpp, line 82: change "%LC" to "%LF"

When the text is extracted, the character name will appear next to the line number within the script.

Edited by binaryfail

1 hour ago, binaryfail said:

@Infernoplex

The codepage conversion warning probably means ahdprc is using cp936. You'll need to change it to 932 by editing the tool's source code and compile it again. The number shows up twice in the tool code.

Character's names in this game are prefixed with %LF instead of %LC, so ahdprc wasn't picking them up. Again, that'll require editing the tool and recompiling.

• wpscrpt.cpp, line 50: change 'C' to 'F'
  • wpscrpt.cpp, line 82: change "%LC" to "%LF"

When the text is extracted, the character name will appear next to the line number within the script.

Now that helps with showing the names in the .txt files :) Compiled it and tried to grab the text file with the new ahdprc. On ENG script I get to see the names correctly:

XjWSwTS.jpg

JP script is fine as well:

o3O8vbI.jpg

Thank you ^_^

Also, changed the CP value from 936 to 932 in 2 places (from what I have seen, it pops out in 3 places, but in 1 of those 3 places it's already set as 932). Thank you for all of this great help ^^ ...

By the way, is there a specific reason why there are duplicate lines like this?

Edited by Infernoplex

Just now, binaryfail said:

The first line is there for reference. The second line is what you'll want to translate/edit, and that line will be filtered for insertion.

Ah, thanks for that info. That means I didn't have to edit the first line at all earlier, just the second one. The thing you mentioned earlier about line counts, if I, for example, have additional lines from the ENG release that I'd need to put into the JP script... does it work from the get-go by just adding the lines in this format like they are in the .txt files or would there need to be additional work done on BIN files? I remember you mentioned I'd need to pay attention to it, and I found out there are different line counts in scripts. Will there be a problem of some kind if I only simply add lines like that in JP script?

3 minutes ago, binaryfail said:

You shouldn't add or remove lines in the JP script, otherwise the lines will fall out of sync with the rest of the script; voices and images would no longer match up with the text.

Instead, you'll need to merge or adapt the translated text to fit within the confines of the original JP line.

Ah, I see now. Okay then :) ... That makes sense. Thank you very much for all your help ^_^

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On Thu Aug 31 2017 at 12:14 PM, binaryfail said:

Here is a .bat file to run the compile. Should've had a makefile instead...

Save this .bat and run it in the "src" folder. Their readme says to use MinGW with gcc 4.7.1 which I will agree with. The tool won't run correctly if it's compiled with newer gcc versions.

set path=C:\MinGW\bin
mkdir obj
del obj\*.o
for %%f in (*.cpp) do g++ -std=c++11 -O2 -fstack-check -fbounds-check -fstack-protector-all -Ilib -c %%f -o obj\%%~nf.o
g++ -s -o ahdprc.exe obj\*.o -static -Llib -lprincess -lssp
pause

Did anyone know why i get this error?

3b34c185be27faff716ebafd1deb153a-full.jp

11 hours ago, Lucky Itsuka said:

Did anyone know why i get this error?

3b34c185be27faff716ebafd1deb153a-full.jp

I vaguely remember having the same problem back in the day. I forgot how I fixed it, but I think it has to do with the compiler you're using to make the .exe out of the source code.

Edited by Infernoplex