Short feel good VNs

InvertMouse

Hi there :). I have always loved shorter VNs like Narcissu, Saya No Uta etc. This applies especially as we get older, and free time becomes more precious. I am in the mood for something light-hearted. Some cliche moege romance is all good with me. Thing is, all the ones I know tend to be 30-50 hours in length. Anyone with something shorter to recommend?

Thank you!

Natsuiro Recipe?  https://vndb.org/v16515

It's relatively short, has a nice solid heart-warming story about a guy who settles in a small town in order to protect a little girl that thinks she is his sister.  If you want something that is like chicken soup for the soul and a relatively quick read, this is a good choice.

Maybe the most cliche recommendations here would be Nekopara, since it was mostly cat girls was interacting with each other and loving the MC. Other than that, since you okay with Narcissu ending perhaps eden would be good to you. Also perhaps I could recommend you Brass Restoration if you like the charage. Hope those recommendations would be help to you there.

Kaminoyu is also a good choice, though none of the heroines are human... similarly Toppara.  I made a list for the type of games (games meant to heal the spirit in reading them) a few years back and occasionally have updated it.

The problem is they are all a bit long, save for the ones I already mentioned.  In retrospect, some parts of Uruwashi no are heavy... but the catharsis at the end of the paths more than makes up for it in healing, lol.