Looking for technical advice with the Kirikiri engine

ShoujoQ

On 10/7/2017 at 4:38 PM, DOOMer said:

Hi, guys
Can anyone help and rewrite the python
script (or write a new one) so that it works with the Tsugihagi Make Peace! Game scripts (sample).
The existing python script does not work correctly with it.
Thank you!

tried your script, it can be opened/edited with mutiline editor, also the text can be extracted...
LiSqIt8.png

Let's finish this question forever,
Okay, Included a shit string reorder sample in my tool, if you wanna try fix to your own usage it's in my git the sample, good lucky.
You don't know how to devloper? okay i will list soluctions to you

1. Use this inedit above, i don't know if this tool update all offsets but he can analyze all bytecodes, i think is safe to translate it he
  2. Use this new branch of my tool: https://github.com/marcussacana/KrKrZSceneManager/tree/Brute-Reorde
    1. Open your game and inject the AGTH/ITH into him, make your hook tool copy to the clipbard the dialog.
    2. After this, when you skip the dialog in the game, the shit of the sample gui will seek the string in the list to you.
  3. Use this tool: https://github.com/number201724/psbfile this tool is a open source PSB decompiler
    1. If by some reason you wanna see only the string and not the fully script, do this:
    2. Decompile your PSB script
    3. Recompile the PSB source (Yes)
    4. Open the source with a old version of my tool. (The last contains this sample reoder, will not help if you use it)

And it's this, No reasons to anyone continue worry about this,
personally i don't like use decompilers because can cause unexpected erros in the game,
I don't know if this PSBFile is safe to publish, maybe if you know programation you can use
he as way to generate a order database and export to use with a string only editor...

Edited by marcus-beta