What Visual Novels do you want to see translated?

Hiashi

2 hours ago, Hiashi said:

Absolutely! Can you believe that I've been waiting to play that since the day I first finished Little Busters 4 years ago? It's (partially) what motivated me to study Japanese in the first place. By my estimate, I should be at a level where I can read VNs in about 3 more years, but it would be fantastic if it could be translated into English before that. I even read the Manga which just got a new translated chapter after 3 years of inactivity.

Coincidentally, I also played Little Busters in 2013. :3

I'm uncertain as to the quality of Kud Wafter, but it should be a blast.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we already had several threads like this in regard of asking which VNs that you want to be translated, but I guess there's no harm in regard of answering here.

As for my answer here, like I stated several times I wanted Soukoku no Arterial, Madou Koukaku, and Flyable Heart to be translated. The reason should be obvious why, because the available translation for those three was very bad even though I still understand it. For additional wishes here, I would like to see if Mangagamer would be able to got Sengoku Koihime in the future considering that it's easy target for Steam even with the new routes 18+ version there. Also I would like to see Gin'iro Haruka to be translated in the future, either with Tsurezure or anyone else (Could be official as well). Hello Lady, Senshinkan and Corona could be interesting as well if we had the English version for that, so does with both of Fureraba and Amairo Islenaut too. And for the last request, I would like to see whether Frontwing would managed to bring Sakura no Uta in English version now that Frontwing managed to release Subahibi in English.

Edited by littleshogun

• Kanojo to Ore x Koirizo Fandisc (after Kanojo to Ore is done
  • Juunin Kanri!
  • Kiss Bell
  • Kurano-kunchi no Futago Jijou
  • 11gatsu no Arcadia
  • Aete Mushi Suru Kimi to no Mirai ~Relay Broadcast~
  • Koi Suru Kanojo no Bukiyou na Butai
  • Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki
  • Friends
  • Koi Suru Kimochi no Kasanekata

• 1 month later...
On 14/9/2017 at 7:09 PM, Deniz said:

I want this one.And i wouldn't be surprised if i saw that it picked.Medium length and relatively easy slice of life dialogs.Right now i'm trying to read it with vnr but it really slows down.

Well, hasn't it a mark of a TBA English TL? Keep the faith!

I'll add Amairo Islenauts. I looked at the sex, and it seems far more appealing than both Dracu-riot and Noble*Works. Bring me the Werfen!

I mentioned in my first post that I really wanted to see Kud Wafter translated, but I'm about 80% sure it'll be localized after Little Busters English (hurry and get to Rewrite+ already, dangit!)

Monobeno ~Happy End is probably at the top of my list.

Yes, I know why it hasn't been picked up thus far, I've read many Reddit and Discord discussions. Yes, I'm interested in the H-content, though the story also seems very interesting since I'm into Japanese myths and folklore, especially concerning Youkai. I'm also aware of the attempted fan-translations that quickly died out, mainly due to the translators not knowing much Japanese as well as how intimidatingly long the game is.

Maitetsu English is a step in the right direction, but frankly, it'd be a miracle to see a promising translation project for Monobeno at all.