FuwApocalypse is Over

Probably. Almost certainly over, that is. In any case, the forums software will be running some indexing behind the scenes and things could yet get wonky. If you run into bugs, please speak up in this thread.

There are also several new features to the blog, but I left the list of them back in the United States and will need to recompile it. In the meantime, just assume that everything you like is filled with sparkly updates, and everything you dislike went away. 

EDIT: The visual formatting of the forums are a bit off as well. This has to do with our various forums themes. As soon as I get home tonight, I'll start the laborious process of updating them, and then things should be pretty once more. (Except for Rooke's theme. That one's just crap.)

EDIT: I mentioned it in the blog post, but whenever you come back and notice the forums are alive, please drop a big "Thank You!" to Nayleen (and, to a lesser extent, Invision) for bringing us back from the edge of the abyss!

So I guess our PHP setup wasn't that "unusual" after all... :amane: Sorry it took that long either way, was out camping and not dealing with Invision's BS.

3 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

It looks a bit strange. Also, no like button for some reason.

Anyway, thanks for bringing the forms back!

The themes need to be updated, as usual when updating IPB.

4 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I can't find the "Like" button anywhere

It's been upgraded to a love button.

37 minutes ago, Nayleen said:

So I guess our PHP setup wasn't that "unusual" after all... :amane: Sorry it took that long either way, was out camping and not dealing with Invision's BS.

The themes need to be updated, as usual when updating IPB.

I don't necessarily love this post but I clicked like anyway just to show my appreciation for your efforts :)