[NEW MANGA] Omni Link - Scifi adventure /with (Video, Game, Pictures & music)

Roencia

Once in a lifetime a dream becomes reality. I'm making a Manga. This is based after the Visual Novel I'm creating. I'm raising a bit of money to hire some help to complete it and this will help with the game also. It looks great already!... Lots of images, a video, music, and a game.

61631faef6339af9bc9b2f181b334795891590ec

Check out the link and if you like what you see, donating even a dollar is a big help: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d-visual-novel

Keep the forum alive by posting on the topic. I'll get buried by the other well established and popular topics. Omni Link is AAA in quality and is definitely grass-roots. Even the theme song was sung by a family member. I should mention I'm so grateful to all those who helped me get this far.

83c065b9aaf227021b245f1a625c2b4e308c0b0e

Story 物語

This is a brief copy paste about the story from the Kickstarter page:

"Experience the journey of new and interesting characters with their own personal struggles and motives. Everyone is tied together in meaningful realistic ways although placed in an impossible situation. What is that situation? To defeat the "Virus". Code-name for the Apocalypse you think you know. However, this is not your average end of life scenario. The story will have twists and turns and unexpected plots. The story will suggest to you what to believe, and we hope you will be fooled.

It all starts when our ace pilot Keb comes across a vessel of unknown origin. Through a misunderstanding, and a deathly explosion, he finds himself surprisingly alive and at the mercy of Dawn."

d599f8ba9e1a7aa5feef245763a93471_origina

fb70c292d7424a253ce193e50776aa742792fb8a

f0cdf5c4e91857619feed48a7e89e3bf2a58055b

Edited by Roencia

I'm definitely gonna check out your kickstarter page everything I've seen on this post looks really amazing. The story seems interesting enough to me(Well, i'm really into the apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic genre so that may be why.)Any way I just read through your entire KickStarter and if I can i'll try to support your project before the deadline ends. i'll also be looking out for more progress and info on your kickstarter page. Good luck and I hope you are successful in your endeavor :D

Edited by shuak