Arui wa Koi to Iu Na no Mahou - Engine Work

B7ToUekQoGw.jpg

あるいは恋という名の魔法 - Arui wa Koi to Iu Na no Mahou (Translation Project)

==================================================

VNDB - https://vndb.org/v21121

Engine - 2XT - Pencil Adventure Engine (4.5.5.0) [PJADV]

Trial Edition Download on Mail Cloud or Getchu

==================================================

Hello, guys! I need your help for engine work to paste the text and adapt trial version. I translated the whole demo version (in Russian), and I really don't know how to paste the text.

I used arc_conv for extracting data, but it helps only for graphics and music, can't extract the scenario and translated it with separate text file with VNR extracting.

I can't find anything on that site about Pencil Adventure Engine (PJADV). Seems like no one to work with that. Can anyone help me with that? Don't want to paste the translation with VNR. That's not good.

Thank you very much!

I know that trial version includes more that 5000 lines of text, I made a scenario file of that (not included H-scenes). You can download that and check, as a proof. Thanks again!

Edited by Lonely
Update scenario file

So, we dig into engine, and find out, that... it can't understand even English... Everything is bad, so... I think the demo translation was the useless waste of time...

I think that we should at least first to find, can the engine support the English/Russian language, and then try to do something... Ugh. That's it.