Hikari no Umi no Apeiria Released (Any Walkthroughs?)

shuak

Hikari no Umi no Apeiria

https://vndb.org/v20860

"This mail was sent from the future..."
Winter, year 2045. Kirishima Reiichi, who belongs to the AI research club, had finally succeed in developing an artificial intelligence called "Apeiria". Using the functions of Apearia, he made the technology called "VRMMO" -- the virtual world, which is a fusion of magic, science and all those things from the books. However, VRRMMO was a dangerous game with no control. Unfortunately, Apeiria was captured in the virtual world. Now the protagonist and his friends -- his step sister Miu, a rude girl with no friends, his kouhai Mashiro, which wants to be his "slave" and Kuon, a girl with a kind personality, who had chuunibyou syndrome two years ago have to rescue Apeiria from the virtual world. This is story about love, youth and science.

So,

this visual novel just fully released two days ago, and I've been playing it so far for a couple of hours using VNR. It peaked my interest considering there aren't really

many VRMMO Focused Visual Novels around and because the opening sequence of the novel was absolutely hilarious. Anyways, I was wondering if they're any walkthroughs out for the game right now that I could be using. I don't wanna miss out on anything.

Thank you =)

Edited by shuak

4 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

VRMMO? O_o ... What does the acronym stands for? What kind of a VN is that?

It stands for a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Game.

Meaning such a game has a huge part in the story.

If not with with VNs, you should have heard of some anime that use such a setting (.hack,  Swort Art Online, Accel World etc.)

19 minutes ago, Ningen said:

It stands for a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Game.

Meaning such a game has a huge part in the story.

If not with with VNs, you should have heard of some anime that use such a setting (.hack,  Swort Art Online, Accel World etc.)

So it's basically a VN that has a huge online game in it? I didn't watch mentioned animes (but I do know about Sword Art Online xD), but I did read something that might be close to that VRMMO theme then (specifically, I am talking about I/O, by how you described it, I think it fits the desciption somewhat) ...

1 hour ago, Infernoplex said:

So it's basically a VN that has a huge online game in it? I didn't watch mentioned animes (but I do know about Sword Art Online xD), but I did read something that might be close to that VRMMO theme then (specifically, I am talking about I/O, by how you described it, I think it fits the desciption somewhat) ...

Basically the whole thing revolves around some kind of super realistic VRMMO.

Instead of meeting everyday at a club after school, you meet online in game

Instead of being trapped in a magical world, people can't log out of a game

Instead of going to some public toilet in a park, people have sex online

Instead of real elves, you have your friends playing as elves in a game

etc.

It's nothing new, but with VR becoming a reality the setting has become popular again.

(the game itself is still a VN, you usually dont actually play the MMO parts)

Edit:

just remembered, even Yu-Gi-Oh had something like this :meguface:

Spoiler

some employees trapping Kaiba in a mmo game to take control of his company

or the Noah Arc where his step-brother trapped him in a virtual world

of course other franchises borrow this theme as well

e.g. to heart2 dungeon travelers

Edited by Ningen