Wagamama High Spec Release

Wagamama High Spec is set to release on Steam in 6 hours. Now I don't know if I've been looking in the wrong places or so, but there definitely seems to be a lack of publicity on the release. At least, until it actually releases, I'm guessing.
Either way, what I can't find, and am wondering about, is if the 18+ version is set to release together with the Steam version? The 18+ version has been confirmed, but that's just about all I can find about it.

Just now, Okarin said:

This is Sekai, so I really don't expect them to put the 18+ in Steam out of the box, if that's what you mean.

Anyway, since this is a new release, there isn't a difference buying it on Steam or in their shop, price-wise.

Well, yes, obviously the 18+ won't release on Steam. Steam doesn't allow that. What I mean is; will the 18+ version be out today as well? If so, it'll be on Denpasoft.

I tried tweeting them about it, let's see if they respond. 

One irritating thing about Denpasoft/ Sekai Project is that they sometimes just don't announce these things until the game is already out. They did the same with Grisaia no Meikyuu, which was just suddenly released, with no prior warning through tweets or anything. They are good at spamming everything they can about all-ages versions, but the 18+ versions are often not really advertised until they are already released. (In terms of release dates, I mean.) 

They are quite adamant on focusing mainly on their steam releases, though they have been making some nice improvements to the Denpasoft brand recently. 

My guess would be that both versions are coming out at once, and that they just don't advertise it very well, but you never know with Sekai Project. 

31 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I tried tweeting them about it, let's see if they respond. 

One irritating thing about Denpasoft/ Sekai Project is that they sometimes just don't announce these things until the game is already out. They did the same with Grisaia no Meikyuu, which was just suddenly released, with no prior warning through tweets or anything. They are good at spamming everything they can about all-ages versions, but the 18+ versions are often not really advertised until they are already released. (In terms of release dates, I mean.) 

They are quite adamant on focusing mainly on their steam releases, though they have been making some nice improvements to the Denpasoft brand recently. 

My guess would be that both versions are coming out at once, and that they just don't advertise it very well, but you never know with Sekai Project. 

I truly hope you're right!

Denpasoft's website has gotten a nice makeover now.

Edited by Noumi Kudryavka

2 hours ago, Decay said:

SP already announced that wagahigh will have an 18+ release on the same day as the all-ages release (today). I believe that was an AX announcement.

Really?! That's great news. I read those announcements, but I must have missed that. And it's not like they've announced it anywhere else either.

You've gotta be shitting me... The Steam page just updated and the release date is now July 27th. :reeee:

As for this VN, well it's not quite interesting to me here mainly because the heroines body was mostly the same lol. Although if you really like moege, then perhaps you better looking forward to that because I'd read that Wagahigh itself was quite good looking from VNDB average score itself.

I'm just going to say this first:

It's about fucking time!

They said that this game would come early this year and now, it's July. Not only that but there wasn't any news about it until Late June/Early July.

Early 2017, my ass....

At least now it's coming out, I can finally play this game.

9 hours ago, Lonely said:

The main question for me - sepatated 18+ patch for Steam version. Yeah, that's important for me. If even Sekai will do that, patch won't be free, I think, as Mangagamer doing now.

The game is released as a separate 18+ copy on Denpasoft. No patches. You either buy the all-ages game on steam, or you buy the 18+ copy on denpasoft.