Pure Pure: The story of ears and tails summary

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'd like to apologize for recent inactivity but both I and proofreader are extremely busy so we can't either translate and proofread. The reason for this is because I am going to be graduating soon and applying for a university so I need to study for the graduation exams and entrance exams. In proofreader's case there are job issues where he had to take over extra shifts for a colleague who quit the job. I'd like to ask if there is someone who could carry on with the TL, there is only less than 10% left and I'd like to have this finished. If possible I'd like someone whose Japanese level is really high so the person could check on the TL as well. Considering my Japanese skill level (somewhere between N4 - N3) the TL is going to need a lot of polishing. If I am unable to find someone we will only wait until things on my and proofreader side calm down a bit. But I want to finish this no matter what so it doesn't end the same way as it once did.

Thank you very much.

Well, it's not that extra bad actually but I don't want to disappoint people who were and are still waiting for this TL for years to be finished. And This is also a good way to find someone who could check on the TL because I don't want to release half assed work even though it's only a fan project.

• 1 month later...

It really is a shame how all fantranslation projects always seem to die shortly before the end. I hope things calm down for you guys soon. But if not i hope you guys will at least release what you have so in the worst case, someone else can eventually take over. It's always a pain when a majority of a game is already translated, but then the translators go undercover and all progress is lost. And if someone else wants to translate the project some years later down the road, they need to start again and will also ultimately stop after a while. A vicious cycle that could easily be broken by releasing what is already there when it becomes apparent that the work won't continue.

Anyway, i wish you guys good luck and hope it won't end the same way as it did with FOTS.

Don't worry Randy. As I mentioned several times already I won't give up on the project and especially not when it's nearly finished. I just had to postpone it because there are important exams in April and May which I must pass. After that, when the holidays start in July here, I am going to continue translating with a full pace again. The reason why I don't post anything atm is because I would be still repeating myself saying "I don't have enough time ... blah... blah..." Posts about it have been made as well as posts about the continuation once things calm down on my and proofreader side. I have as well planned finding someone who would check the TL after me so it makes sense considering my Japanese level isn't high (i'd say I'm slightly advanced but not THAT advanced...) and I don't really want to release some half assed stuff... I hope this calms you a bit for now. Don't worry, I will take this to its successful end! =)

Edited by Aki96

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I just bought Pure Pure on digital dl from KLEIN's advertised marketing site. It works, and I'm happy I got it. Though I've been waiting for a full English translation for 8 years (since 2013), so I truly hope this project isn't scratched & trashed.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,
Long absence unh?
I'm the second translator in charge of this project,
I just wanted to say the game is now oficially 100% translated
Only 1 script is needed to be inserted into the game.

I provided a rough translation patch on our discord server, along side the script of the last route that still needs to be inserted into the game.
Our main editor has left the project, so I don't know who is willing to do the editing, but if fans don't mind they can read that route alongside the script in txt format.

• 7 months later...