Pure Pure: The story of ears and tails summary

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 1:06 AM, Narcosis said:

For those interested, it's available on Gyutto and DMM; it isn't priced cheaply despite it's age. Don't forget to support the original creators and publishers, regardless whether they went under or not.

I presume Wanko fans will be pleased, as both games bear a lot of similiarities, along with Dote up a Cat.

Gyutto and DMM have it. 

Progress updated!!

Check the 1st post in the topic.

I'm sorry for so long slack of updates but I've been really busy lately as the school year is slowly coming to its end here. Anyway I believe that Hinata route will be done soon and during the summer holidays the pace of the TL should be back to the normal.

Extra news:

We are looking for someone who is a native English speaker, and has the time to spend working on assisting us. After our proofreader go through and proofread each part, we would like someone to go after him and make sure that he didn't miss anything. This includes making sure sentences sound right, word wrapping fits well, and words are spelled properly.

You don't need to know any Japanese, and if you don't know how to use a HEX editor program we can teach you, as it isn't that hard. Aside from that, being a native English speaker, and having the time to help are the only requirements.

If you are interested PM me.

Thank you and have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Just made an account to let you know how grateful I am that this project is still alive and kicking. I've wanted to play through Pure Pure for many years now, and the knowledge that there are still people working hard to translate the whole thing really puts a smile on my face. Do your best! And thank you for all that you're doing.

• 2 weeks later...