Pure Pure: The story of ears and tails summary

Hello everyone,

as I mentioned few times already our group (re)started the TL project on "Pure Pure: The story of ears and tails" after FOTS translations abandoned this project (got in touch with the head of the project, unfortunately he had to stop because he has too many real life issues...)

This novel is really old one (published ~2004) so many of you won't know what is it about but people who were in touch with FOTS will know. =)

I will post time to time in this topic but for people who are interested in this novel we created a simple FB page.

I hope there is still someone who is looking forward to this novel, because this one has caught me so hard I decided to found a group and finish it. =)

Me and Sachi wish you the best

Spoiler

ev002.png

Aki

Update - 19.01.2019

Game version: 18+

Necessary program edits to run the English version - Done (All credit goes to FOTS translations)

Main menu - Done (All credit goes to FOTS translations)

Extras - Done (All credit goes to FOTS translations)

Translation:

Chapter 1 - Re - Edited - 42,71%

Chapter 2 - Rough TL - Done, Proofreading - Done, Testing - 0% (Abyss Translations)

Chapter 3 - Rough TL - Done, Proofreading ~ 0% (Abyss Translations)

Hinata Route - Rough TL - Done  (Route has two different endings), Proofreading ~ 0% (Abyss Translations)

Tobari Route - 85,05% -> 88,79% Rough TL (Abyss Translations)

Bad Route- 0%

Miwa Route - 0%

Total Progress ~   91,15% -> 91,79% (Rough TL)

Please note that the total progress includes the FOTS' chapter 1. However we decided to adjust the 1st chapter so the writing style and the formatting is the same as it is in chapter 2+.

More info can be found on our page.

Edited by Aki96
Progress update 19.01.2019

Just now, Novel21 said:

Hurra I'm really looking forward to read this VN and Good luck with translating this VN:D

Would this be all ages or 18 +?

Thank you for translating this VN:D

Hey, it's going to be 18+

The all aged version was for PS2 only.

The eshop where I bought it offers only 18+ version for PC

10 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

That it's good thing and reason I asked are because I couldn't see 18+ on VNDB, when I looked up Pure Pure:D

Ah, yes... that's because I forgot to mention it when I bumped up the old topic. I hope Fuwa will update it in a week with our progress. That was just an announcement and I will try to post the progress regularly on the FB page. Time to time here, I do not want to spam here. So YES it's 18+

Our FB page also says where you can buy the game if you don't posses it yet.

I can't believe this has been picked up once again :makina:

2 hours ago, Aki96 said:

That was just an announcement and I will try to post the progress regularly on the FB page.

I'd advise to drop Facebook and set up an actual blog/website instead; that social network is not really a friendly place for more tech-savvy internet users, neither a place to post about eroge translations.

That aside

qIpxFNU.gif

I just hope you won't drop it within the next three months :wahaha:

6 hours ago, Narcosis said:

I can't believe this has been picked up once again :makina:

I'd advise to drop Facebook and set up an actual blog/website instead; that social network is not really a friendly place for more tech-savvy internet users, neither a place to post about eroge translations.

That aside

qIpxFNU.gif

I just hope you won't drop it within the next three months :wahaha:

Hey...

Yeah I am pretty aware of these "FB Issues" however for me (person who has 2 works) is this much easier solution than maintaining a whole web page / blog. Also I basically post the progress here, time to time some picture and that's all. I refuse every page boost FB offers because this page is supposed to be for "closed community only". Basically I don't want a page with trilion of likes but I want to simply reach people who are interested in the project in the easiest possible way. Even if you don't own FB you can still open the page and check the updates and that's my point. So for now FB has no issue with the page and if he starts having issues with the page I will think of the web or blog. Still thanks for your advice it will come in hand. =)

I hope we won't drop... atleast I... I started this whole thing because I want this novel to be finished at all cost... and after everything I wenth through with the HEX editor it would be very stupid to close it again... =D

sp_002a.png

Thanks for all the support, it's really motivating!

Aki =)

Edited by Aki96
Fixed a typo

1 minute ago, Kirashi said:

You starting from scratch? I thought FOTS completed the translation some years ago then went back to 7x% 

FOTS have finished the game whole but for some reason they dumped it and released only chapter one and extras. We are basically continuing after them (because they did everything necessary to make the English version to work) we only translate the untranslated scripts and CG. After everything is completed you only need to install the 1st FOTS patch and then ours. I will make it as an installer too so it's easier to use but that's still in the distant future. We are currently at 25% in chapter 2 so it's still going to take plenty of time.

1 minute ago, Kirashi said:

I see, thank you for the information and good luck.

By the way, how much chapter is there?

Thanks for your support.

7 chapters I think but they are pretty long so reading the novel will take sone time.

Progress update 10.17.2017

Hello everyone,

so after a short pause we are starting to translate the chapter 3.

In the meantime chapter 2 if being proofread and tested. Guys are around 35% at the moment so it will still take a some time until we release it.

As I mentioned several times already, the chapter 2 will be released for the feedback purposes so everyone who is interested in this project can help us to improve it as much as possible by going through the "demo" and telling us his opinion.

The rest (chapter 3 - 7) is going to be released together.

Thanks for all the support you have given us until now.

Aki

Abyss TL.