Time Hollow Discussion Thread

Novel21

I want to talk about Time Hollow a adventure and visual novel by Konami for Nintendo DS.

Here it's link where you can read about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Hollow#/media/File:Timeholloweurope.jpg

I have just start playing the game after buy Nintendo DS with flashcard and transfer Time Hollow to flashcard from SD card reader and I really enjoy the game a lot.

it's very fun game to play and I have already come to chapter 2.

I'm not going to spoiler very much since I don't know how many have played Time Hollow.

I'm recommend give Time Hollow a try, it's game worth playing.

I played it a while back, and although it's nothing spectacular, I would say it's worth one's time. Overall decent. 

While we're on the topic of discussing DS VNs, have you played any other VNs for the handhelds? Besides the Ace Attorney or Zero Escape series.

Edited by Ramaladni

Oh yes, it looked quite interesting at first. However, I was deterred from playing it because of its poor scores. While not falling into the category of VNs, there are many JRPGs with a really good story, such as Luminous Arc 2. And I'm a sucker for the Fire Emblem games, my favorites being the Gamecube and Wii releases.

Edited by Ramaladni

• 2 weeks later...