Exit/Corners [Mystery] [Puzzle] [Free] - (Episode 1-17 Available!)

Percon

Promo1.png

Five strangers find themselves trapped in an abandoned hotel that’s set to collapse in 24 hours.
To escape alive, they'll have to solve their captor’s riddles and unravel the mystery behind their abduction.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

1Small.png 2Small.png 3Small.png

5Small.png 4Small.png 6Small.png

Project Introduction

Hey, everyone. I've been making the rounds promoting my game here and there, and now I turn my eyes to fuwanovel! This is an episodic mystery VN I’ve been working on for way, way too long.

This is a passion project that I've been making in my spare time. I was very much inspired by 999, so you may get some ZE vibes from this. Hopefully in a good way!

Oh, and the game is 100% free. I'd be very happy if you at least gave it a try!

Progress

As the thread title may suggest, Exit/Corners is OUT! You can play the game right now by following the link below.

Episodes are short - around 10-20 minutes each - but new episodes are released every week. We're already at 8 episodes, so I'd say it's a good time to jump on in!

The first arc is a 17-episode series, with new episodes released every Sunday until September 17th of this year.

Aside from fixing up what I've already got, I'm currently working on the second arc. It is scheduled for release next year.

Play Exit/Corners

Play in your browser on the official site: http://exitcorners.com/play.html
While I do have the game on itch.io, I'm fixing an issue with that version, so please play on the main site for now.

More Useful Links

Troubleshooting

If you’re having trouble with some aspect of the game, please let me know on social media (reddit or twitter) - it’s the fastest way to get in touch with me. 

If you’d like to report a bug (and there will be bugs), the subreddit is a good place for that, too.

I’m happy to answer any questions you all might have.
Edited by Percon

Tried this out, was pretty interesting. If you like ZE-style stuff, and don't mind it currently still being released episodically, then this is for you. I hope I'll even remember to check the next ep out on the 23rd, though knowing myself ill prolly forget about it then have something remind me in like a few months instead.