Heyo!!!

shock3002

Hey Guys!!! I got really bored and decided to make a post about a random thing I feel whenever I'm done with a Visual Novel. I'm sure I'm not the only one who get that empty feeling once done with a visual novel. And honestly it's quite interesting that human beings feel this way whether it's a Visual Novel, A game, or even an anime. But yea I got bored so I decided to post. Go ahead and pitch in if you want.

Whenever I get that hollow feeling after finishing a good story, I binge watch a bunch of feel good movies.

If it was a particularly sad ending, I watch movies about grief and loss (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Death At A Funeral, The Bucket List etc)

It makes me feel a lot better.

Yeah I can understand that. I usually binge read a bunch of books or manga, sometimes I'll take a giant bucks of ice cream and eat it while watching an action romance anime. It makes you feel good after awhile so it helps, but it still takes me about a week or two to get over it XD