Karenai Sekai to Owaru Hana Translation Project [Update August 01]

コノエユメ

Project introduction

Description

This is the first title by SWEET&TEA, a new sub-brand in the CLEARRAVE group. 

Shou and Ren arrived at a beautiful town full of colourful flowers. They met the three sisters Haru, Kotose and Yukina, who run the cafe “Famille”, and he starts working there in exchange for a bed to sleep in.

In the middle of the night, Shou follows Haru far away from the town to a hill covered with flowers as far as the eye could see. He watched as a little girl whom Haru was embracing turned into a flower under the large moonlit tree. She noticed his presence and smiled lonesomely while looking fondly at the beautiful flowers in full bloom.

“I have survived up till now in this world by doing this. But I still want to continue living… even if it’s in exchange for other people’s lives.”

Shou looked up at the petals which fluttered down and responded:

“No matter what this world forces upon you, no matter how many people won’t forgive you... I’ll still pray for this world to end.”

[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

VNDB link: https://vndb.org/v19658

20180475_1590000534386176_1550781779_o.p

Team members:

Translator/Editor: コノエユメ

Translator/Editor: ksmo

Editor/QC: Goody10k

Progress:

2212/18,461 Translated

923/18,461 Edited

Edited by コノエユメ
More lines done

5 hours ago, KainLegacy535 said:

Well, its looks so moe-moe, but any translation is a good translation, thanks for your hard work!

No. This is the kind of mindset that lets Libra-quality translations still come out in the West. More should be expected of translation quality than just accepting mediocre TLs.

Besides that point, I hope this project works out. I've heard quite a bit about this VN and I wish you luck on this.

Also, providing photo proof for your translation work would definitely help in knowing that progress is actually being made and if the translation is actually good or not. Just a suggestion.

Edited by VirginSmasher

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

No. This is the kind of mindset that lets Libra-quality translations still come out in the West. More should be expected of translation quality than just accepting mediocre TLs.

Besides that point, I hope this project works out. I've heard quite a bit about this VN and I wish you luck on this.

Also, providing photo proof for your translation work would definitely help in knowing that progress is actually being made and if the translation is actually good or not. Just a suggestion.

Well, everybody think in their own way, if you ask me to chose i will prefer a poorly (but well worked) translation before nothing.

PD: With well worked i mean that they really tried to share something they like.

I think in regard of 'will not release it until Sekai buy it' was some sort of joke or something like that, but one thing that was certain there's no update from the older project for a long time. Besides, the old project was only had 200 lines translated anyway compared to this project which was already had around 10% translated.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guy who is still working on this project here. Just wanted to inform people that we did not drop this, I just don't really come on Fuwanovel very often and don't update the thread because I don't feel the need to.

Of course I won't stop anyone else from attempting to TL this, but just wanted to let you know that we are still working on a translation for this game.

42 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Hey, guy who is still working on this project here. Just wanted to inform people that we did not drop this, I just don't really come on Fuwanovel very often and don't update the thread because I don't feel the need to.

Of course I won't stop anyone else from attempting to TL this, but just wanted to let you know that we are still working on a translation for this game.

What's the point of creating a topic with a current translation progress spot if you aren't gonna update it?

Good luck コノエユメ  and co. Hopefully you guys can remain committed and finish this project.

• 1 month later...