Help! (VNDB link included)

Dizzy

Hiya! 
Can anyone suggest up to 3 visual novels for me that not included in my list? rejected: majikoi, fate, muvluv

I prefer translated or soon-to-be-translated vn's, easy to grab either with pirating or bought via steam/etc also resolution higher than 800x600

My personal favorite including eden* and swan song (life & death situation), grisaia series (near death situation, survival, psychological, trauma, mystery). hatsukoi 1/1, koi senkyo choco (pure love story, not something like dracu-riot. koisuru last resort & kono oozora is good but romance not deep enough.. i hope koisaku is decent on the romance aspect).

I can say that i like serious vn with moe/pretty girls, not the one with sharp eyes & mouth, tomboyish girls

vndb link: https://vndb.org/u104065/list

Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -

Deardrops

Ourai no Gahkthun ~What a Shining Braves~

There's a lot more that's not included in your list, just tag translated visual novels in vndb and you'll get the full list ;) .

Oh, and I second Chelphas suggestions, great Vns [haven't read Ayakashibito yet though, saving it]. 

Edited by DharmaFreedom

Try ef if you like eden since they came from the same company (minori), and perhaps you could try Saya no Uta (Quite twisted though). Other than those two, I could recommend Steins Gate (And the sequel) and Kara no Shoujo duology. If you okay with girl love, then Pygmalion would be good for you as well. By the way even if some of my recommendations were only at 800×600, those recommendations still good enough imo.

I will recommend you my favourite novels of all time

Yume Miru Kusuri https://vndb.org/v44 , drug that makes you dream

It has the best character development and the stories are top notch. It would probably be the game I would ask to delete from my memory for replay, for sure. 

Katawa Shoujo https://vndb.org/v945, I simply will say that after finishing and falling in love with the characters, you will go outside and get a lot of exercise, I am cereals.

Only 2, I don't follow rules

8 hours ago, Silvz said:

Higurashi no Naku koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni are the exact games you are looking for.

Never interested in these 2 title but looking forward to play Umineko

3 hours ago, Clephas said:

Dies Irae

Ayakashibito

Tokyo Babel

Will wait for 18+ Dies Irae for sure! Also will read tokyo babel if got spare time

1 hour ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -

Deardrops

Ourai no Gahkthun ~What a Shining Braves~

I remember seeing comyu when i was still newbie and ignored it (when i was starting read vn only looking for moe girls, kms)
Will try comyu someday, deardrops is good but dropped it long ago

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

Try ef if you like eden since they came from the same company (minori), and perhaps you could try Saya no Uta (Quite twisted though). Other than those two, I could recommend Steins Gate (And the sequel) and Kara no Shoujo duology. If you okay with girl love, then Pygmalion would be good for you as well. By the way even if some of my recommendations were only at 800×600, those recommendations still good enough imo.

Saya no Uta is already in my list and it was great, as expected from Urobutcher. About ef, while it's from minori i didn't quite like the vn, looking forward to trinoline (hopefully this year) i'm not a fan of steins gate art but will put it in my to-read list, hopefully story is good as people told me

44 minutes ago, boringsoul said:

I will recommend you my favourite novels of all time

Yume Miru Kusuri https://vndb.org/v44 , drug that makes you dream

It has the best character development and the stories are top notch. It would probably be the game I would ask to delete from my memory for replay, for sure. 

That vn is so old, i remember back then 2010/11, so few translated vn and yume miru kusuri is one of the recommended vn (tho i ignore it bc i was only looking for moe & sex not story)
Back the when i play it (but unisntalled after few min lol), im still newbie to 'vn' world but now after years of hardship i'm ready to tackle this vn!!!

Edited by Dizzy