Any Comedic VN Recommendations?

Thatcomicguy

Hey guys been awhile.

Anyone have any truly great funny and light hearted VN's to recommend? Things like Majikoi and the like. I've been reading a lot of the more serious and darker VN's so it'll be nice to lighten the mood a bit haha, Saying that I am currently reading Dal Segno and it's pretty good but just like Da Capo 3 it's not as gripping or great as Circus's other releases. 

Let's see, maybe both of Dracu Riot and Noble Work would be good here although you might already read those though. After those two, maybe you could try My Girlfriend is the President. I'm sorry if those recommendations didn't fit your Majikoi like criteria, but at least it'll fulfill your need of light VNs 

Edited by littleshogun

1 minute ago, littleshogun said:

I'm sorry if those recommendations didn't fit your Majikoi like criteria, but at least it'll fulfill your need of light VNs 

Don't worry I was only using Majikoi as an example not really a base, I should of been clearer. Those first two you suggested sound really good that it's surprising I haven't heard of them before and with My Girlfriend is President I just finished that the other day and I've only got a little left of the fandisc but I found MGIP really fun.

• 2 months later...

Hey again guys, sorry it took so long to post again here. 

I've been clearing my backlog before starting any of the suggestions you guys kindly put in, I want to thank littleshogun for suggesting  Noble Work Which I finished about 3/4 weeks ago and ended up loving a lot more than I thought I would. After that I moved right onto his other suggestion of  Dracu Riot  which was also good, but not as good as NB due to being as good it was, given the concept and premise it felt like they could of done more but didn't; which is a shame but didn't really affect the overall quality of the VN.

What I'm finishing up right now is Koiken Otome *I'm on my last route* on Benji Price recommendation which is also good but doesn't really live up to it's premise's potential. I still like it enough to look forward to the fandisk whenever the guy translating that finishes it.

Sadly my Japanese is still at a laughable level so I've held off on Lamunation and Baka Moe Heart for now but I'd like to read Baka whether it's my due to translation being made or my skill improving enough as it does look and sound pretty good.

After Koiken I've got Rewrite coming up and Tsujidou-San looks like something I'd love as it gives off a Majikoi vibe but from what I've found so far the translation for it's only about half done so I'll wait patently for that.

So overall thanks for the suggestions guys and if you have anymore feel free to drop them here.

Edited by Thatcomicguy

6 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

Chrono Clock and Kindred Spirits are both pretty good.

I have Kindred Spirits on my back log maybe it's time to give it a go soon and I tried Chrono Clock, I loved the common and Makoto's routes but I finished the sister's route and got half way through Misaki's before stopping as I didn't enjoy the sister route and Misaki's was boring. So that's on the back burner for a while until I can be bothered to go back to it.

Dunno if it's to your taste. But If My Heart Had Wings is pretty light hearted. Even has some breathtaking scenes, with very chill music (flying a glider is a central theme here). Also has romance with schoolgirls (and a patch for H content). And the odd wacky antics (includes adorable chibi art).

2 hours ago, r0xm2n said:

Dunno if it's to your taste. But If My Heart Had Wings is pretty light hearted. Even has some breathtaking scenes, with very chill music (flying a glider is a central theme here). Also has romance with schoolgirls (and a patch for H content). And the odd wacky antics (includes adorable chibi art).

Funnily enough that was the first five VN's I ever read and I loved it, despite how badly handled the steam version is but thankfully there's way of getting the better version. I just hope one day we'll see the fandisk translated but they often never do so I'm not holding my breath.