Fantasy RPG with good story

Kimigaalbum

I just finsihed Ikusa Megami Zero, afaik the gold standard for fantasy RPG VNs, as my first one from the genre. I'm going to finish the other games in the series too, and looking for more. What other gameplay-VNs would you recommend that also have a good overarching story, and aren't just focused on gameplay?

Rance Series, Shin Megami Tensei (Not really a VN but have lots of plot), Sakura Dungeon, Fate\Extra and Battle Moon Wars, Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Monster Girl Quest, Some of Mogeko's Games (not vns, but have Rpg elements and lots of plot similar to a VN), Phantasy Star Adventure... 

Edited by Guest

As for VN RPG, I think both of Eien no Aselia and Seinarukana could qualify. Yumina was pretty good as well imo, even though it was set in modern time. If you could read Japan, there's Corona which is from same developer as Yumina, Soukoku no Arterial which had modern time setting like Yumina, and Madou Koukaku - both of Soukoku and Madou Koukaku were from eushully (The company behind Ikusa Megami series). Oh, and there's Utawarerumono as well if you want more translated one. Hope my recommendations would be help.

Madou Koukaku and Kami no Rhapsody by the same company, if you have played Verita already. 

If you haven't played Verita yet, make sure to download and read the free VN that tells you about what happens in the Genrin games, since Verita has two protagonists... Serika and Louis (Genrin's protag).

Other than that... Aselia is a good choice and it is translated.