Dangan Ronpa Problems with PPSSPP

Pizza-kun

Hello everyone, I'm new to this and I just started playing the game but when I got the first classroom search, my crosshair doesn't react to anything and I can't investigate. Any solutions? Please help!

Well..PPSSPP has that issue for Dangan Ronpa ._.

It's just like me before :3

By the way have you try this? :

PPSSPP Method:

1) Download modified PPSSPP build at http://buildbot.orhpis.net/ppsspp

2) Run PPSSPP, settings, audio and download the atrac+ plugin. make sure its enabled.

3) Exit PPSSPP, open the newly generated ppsspp.ini file

4) Ctrl+F Framebuffer

4.1) Set FramebuffersToMem = "False" to "true"

4.2) Set FramebuffersCPUConvert = "False" to "true"

5) Save

Well..PPSSPP has that issue for Dangan Ronpa ._.

It's just like me before :3

By the way have you try this? :

PPSSPP Method:

1) Download modified PPSSPP build at http://buildbot.orhpis.net/ppsspp

2) Run PPSSPP, settings, audio and download the atrac+ plugin. make sure its enabled.

3) Exit PPSSPP, open the newly generated ppsspp.ini file

4) Ctrl+F Framebuffer

4.1) Set FramebuffersToMem = "False" to "true"

4.2) Set FramebuffersCPUConvert = "False" to "true"

5) Save

Thank you so much for replying :) but yes I did try that and the new ini file wasn't generated, so when I opened the original one, I didn't see "FramebuffersToMem" or "FramebuffersCPUConvert".

Thank you so much for replying :)/> but yes I did try that and the new ini file wasn't generated, so when I opened the original one, I didn't see "FramebuffersToMem" or "FramebuffersCPUConvert".

Well..sorry to tell you but looks like there's no other fix ._.

Sorry I can't help anything beyond that because your problem is exactly the same as mine back then =))

Try downloading PPSSPP version: v0.8.1-642-g8f84907 and then follow the instructions to solve the investigation problem:

In your PPSSPP ini. file:

- Set FramebuffersToMem = "False" to "true"

- Set FramebuffersCPUConvert = "False" to "true"

- Save

That should make the game playable.

This worked! Thanks a bunch! Only problem is sometimes the text messes up but I think it was because I was rushing through the beginning.

Well..sorry to tell you but looks like there's no other fix ._.

Sorry I can't help anything beyond that because your problem is exactly the same as mine back then =))

It's ok, thanks for helping :)

This worked! Thanks a bunch! Only problem is sometimes the text messes up but I think it was because I was rushing through the beginning.

It's ok, thanks for helping :)/>/>

No problem. Yeah, sometimes the tekst isn't showing properly but that can be fixed by just opening your map and closing it again. I forgot to mention this:

When you're in Chapter 6, before entering the Data Processing Room you have to change something in your PPSSPP.ini file again otherwhise the emulator will crash. You have to do the following:

- Open your PPSSPP.ini file

- Search: HardWareTransform = True

- Change HardWareTransfrom = "True" into HardwareTransfrom = "False"

- Save and restart

When you're done with the Data Processing Room (The game will confirm it for you), you can revert it back again or leave it like that. Although, I would reccomen reverting it because otherwhise the game might slow down when you are walking around in the Hallways.

No problem. Yeah, sometimes the tekst isn't showing properly but that can be fixed by just opening your map and closing it again. I forgot to mention this:

When you're in Chapter 6, before entering the Data Processing Room you have to change something in your PPSSPP.ini file again otherwhise the emulator will crash. You have to do the following:

- Open your PPSSPP.ini file

- Search: HardWareTransform = True

- Change HardWareTransfrom = "True" into HardwareTransfrom = "False"

- Save and restart

When you're done with the Data Processing Room (The game will confirm it for you), you can revert it back again or leave it like that. Although, I would reccomen reverting it because otherwhise the game might slow down when you are walking around in the Hallways.

Alright, thanks again, I'll keep this in mind when i get there.