Hello!

BlueMist

Hello everyone~

I've been haunting Fuwa for a while, so I thought it was time to stop being a ghost and say hello!

I love VNs, especially ones that are in English, hence why I also love to help VNs be released in English :3  I don't chat much, but I do like to talk about VN studios/publishers/companies as well as ongoing projects and teams. Which is why I like to hear the latest(...?) news on these forums!

Glad to meet everyone and you might hear from me again~!

Thank you all for welcoming me!

1 hour ago, Novel21 said:

Hello BlueMist Welcome to fuwa and it's nice to meet you:D

What it's your favorite company? 

Mine are Mangagamer:D

Hmm, I don't really have a favorite company. I also like Mangagamer for their translations, but I also like to play lesser-known games from Narrator and NVLMaker. I like games that have interesting stories.

13 minutes ago, Velvetique said:

Welcome, friend! I'm sure you'll have a great time on this forum!

Thank you! I'm sure I will as well!

5 hours ago, BlueMist said:

Hello everyone~

I've been haunting Fuwa for a while, so I thought it was time to stop being a ghost and say hello!

I love VNs, especially ones that are in English, hence why I also love to help VNs be released in English :3  I don't chat much, but I do like to talk about VN studios/publishers/companies as well as ongoing projects and teams. Which is why I like to hear the latest(...?) news on these forums!

Glad to meet everyone and you might hear from me again~!

Hello person.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I'm glad that you managed to be a human once again there (I mean posting and introduce yourself here). I'd do like to talk about some of VN translation status, and it happened to be one of my favorite topic here. You could ask us if you need some VN Recommendations here, and hope you had fun here.