Hi Guys!

RoyalGuard128

Hey guys, I'm RoyalGuard128. I'm a 23 year old college student in the United States. I stumbled upon this site from seeing a torrent posted on TokyoTosho. I've always wanted to play Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, and Muv-Luv, and thanks to you guys that is now a possibility! So thank you; your generosity is very much appreciated. :)

Welcome! Fate/Stay Night is absolutely amazing. Enjoy : ). When you're finished with that play list, be sure to ask around for suggestions based on what you liked in those games -- this community has a lot of VN playing experience and has lots of classics to recommend ;).

Welcome! Fate/Stay Night is absolutely amazing. Enjoy : ). When you're finished with that play list, be sure to ask around for suggestions based on what you liked in those games -- this community has a lot of VN playing experience and has lots of classics to recommend ;).

Will do! I've only played Shuffle! and Katawa Shoujo prior to finding this site, so I welcome the views of more experienced peers.

so what kind of VN do you prefer? any type/genre you like?

My current list was made due to their association with another work; I've tried watching the Fate/Stay Night anime twice, but ended up dropping it both times, with me finally resorting to summaries of the VN. Fate/Zero was an amazing watch, and Carnival Phantasm was hilarious. It only seemed right that I give the VN some proper time. It's kinda the same deal for Tsukihime; Carnival Phantasm and Melty Blood piqued my interest.

I've been enjoying the Total Eclipse anime for the most part, and since I really love the universe (I like giant robots, and I like airplanes, so naming the giant robots after real airplanes seemed like they were explicitly marketing to me), I'd like to learn anything I can about it. After absorbing everything I found interesting at the Wiki, playing MLU and MLA seemed like the best step to take right now.

As for an actual answer to your question, I don't really have one; I guess I'm up for anything, really.

If you played shuffle, then i recommend giving Clannad a try. Definitely worth your time. Also try Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star. Pretty amazing game.

I like the Clannad anime, but heard the VN was a huge timesink (even by VN standards), and I already have a lot of those at the moment. I'll put those two in my backlog though.