Shihori Escape

lcLCOd7.png

Summary

Kitarou wakes up in his house, dazed and confused about his current situation. He wanders around his house, collecting scraps of paper and remembering a girl named Shihori. As he progresses, he slowly realizes that there's something sinister going on.

Controls

Spoiler

Arrow keys/Numpad 4682: Move
Confirm (Enter/Space/Z): Examine, talk
Cancel (Esc/X/Backspace/Numpad 0): Cancel, close menu

F4: Window size toggle
F5: Change between low/mid/high-spec mode
F8: Change titlebar info
F12: Return to title screen

Ending Guideline / Suggested Ending Order

• The game is structured similarly to Mikoto Nikki, so this walkthrough is divide in two different parts, the notes and flashbacks you need to read/trigger and the endings.
  • The game have two endings (three if you consider the Bonus Episode an End), I advise getting the Bad End first, then get the True End.
  • You need to collect all notes, Trigger all Flashbacks and see both ends, to get the code to unlock the "Misao" side story.
  • Different from other Charon games, you can save on the Menu this time.

Ending Guideline

~Getting the Notes~

Note 1 and Flashback 1

Spoiler

Examine the left side of the trash can near the bedside-table with tissues and a clock, after reading it a flashback sequence will also be triggered. Choose "I was...", "Wait!" and "Give her the ring".

Note 1#: "I love you."

Note 2

Spoiler

Now go and examine the middle of the closet (specifically the middle) near the mirror.

Note 2#: "I met up with Misao today. She kindly listened to me go on about him."

Note 3

Spoiler

Examine the curtain at the left side of the bed.

Note 3#: "Having a friend listening to your worries is really great."

Note 4 and Flashback 2

Spoiler

Now go east (right) until you reach the living room now examine the middle of the TV, you'll trigger a flashback. Choose "Pat her head" and "Hug her".Now examine the left of calendar at the end of the room.

Note 4#: "Why?"

Note 5

Spoiler

Examine the right side of the table at the left of the calendar in the living room.

Note 5#: "If my body was all that he was after..."

Note 6

Spoiler

Now go east (right) until you reach the bathroom. Examine the toilet near the washing machine

Note 6#: "He touched my hair. He held my hand. He brushed his hand against my cheek."

Note 7 and Flashback 3

Spoiler

Examine the center of the curtain (where the puddle of water is, specifically the left side of the puddle), choose "It's okay now." and "Yeah, I like you.". Now examine the basket at the right of the curtain.

Note 7#: "I can't trust men...I can't trust them that easily."

Note 8

Spoiler

Examine the washing machine at the left of the toilet.

Note 8#: "He's nice to me and says he likes me, but I'm sure those aren't his true feelings."

Note 9

Spoiler

Now continue to go east (right) until you reach the dining room. Examine the trash can at the left of the cabinet.

Note 9#: "The thought that he doesn't really like me or care about me fills my mind, even though I don't want to think so."

Note 10

Spoiler

Examine the right side of the cabinet near you.

Note 10#: "I'm alive. Are you happy being with me?"

Note 11 and Flashback 4

Spoiler

Examine the bunny at the right side of the cabinet, then examine the center of the dining table Choose "Okay." Now examine the left side of the fridge. 

Note 11#: "Even when we're together...even when we're embracing...I can't help but feel uneasy."

Note 12

Spoiler

Now go east (right) until you reach the entrance, examine the left side of the mirror near you.

Note 12#: "Wanna know? Tell me about yourself first."

Note 13 (Final Note) and Flashback 5

Spoiler

Now go examine the vase at the top of a drawer near the entrance door, before you reach there a Flashback will be triggered. Now continue and examine the vase. Now it's ending time. Switch to the respective spoiler box, remember to save on the menu!

Note 13#: "I'm being strangled to death."

~~Endings~~

Bad End: "The Shape Of Your Love"

Spoiler

Examine the entrance door (where the Knob is), when choices are given choose "Leave the house".

True End: "The Shape Of My Love"

Spoiler

Examine the entrance door (where the Knob is), but choose "Stay inside" instead. Now go west (left) until you return to the room where the game begins, you'll see that the bed is dripping blood, examine the blood, when choices are given choose "Strangle her" and then "Strangle harder". If you got all Notes you'll get a code to unlock the bonus episode.

Misao
Bonus Episode: "Misao"

How to Use the Code

Spoiler

Now on the Main Menu go to "Bonus" and type the code you received, if you didn't get all the Notes, but still want to see the bonus episode type: 3510

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained on Charon Rpg Games Wiki with some adjustments made by me.

Edited by Guest