How to extract an H-code

FizzyJuice

I just wanted to know if it is possible to extract an H-code using HAT or any other program from a PSP game, I found quiet a lot of articles which revolves around this topic but none of them really helped me out , I need a Code to put in here . 

I don't know where can I find it , and I don't mind doing it manually even if it is hard . So please HEEELP !!!! 

PS-The game I wanna play is Jewelic nightmare .

Edited by FizzyJuice

What's a ppsspp? I thought you just meant psp but had a stuttering problem, but idk.

Either way, I have zero clue on how to even get H-Codes for VNs, so sorry. Just wanted to say I'm very sorry about your stuttering issue, the rest of your post was good, so you must be working hard on it. Good job!

7 minutes ago, MFrost said:

What's a ppsspp? I thought you just meant psp but had a stuttering problem, but idk.

Sorry it was my mistake I wrote the emulator in place of the game format . And yes you were right it is  PSP game and thanks for reading this article it makes me really glad . :lol:

9 hours ago, Tyrosyn said:

If you want an H-Code for a PPSSPP, you have to find one yourself for every game you want to hook.

Here is everything you need to know: http://agth.wikia.com/wiki/Cheat_Engine_AGTH_Tutorial

Alternatively, you can use HAT. When using HAT, you don't need an H-Code.

I am going to try it out right now , and I am really grateful that you took the time to answer me . Thank you very much :D