Hentami saying Hello!

Hentami

Hello Darlings!

Hentami here. Long time graphic novel lover who fell in love with a few visual novels. We always felt we could add something to this genre - so we started trying to!

We first started on a gigantic project and realized very quickly, this would takes years. We didn't want to take years. So we decided to make short novellas. Then we found out very quickly, no VN engine did we wanted - so we Frankensteined together a foundation of what we wanted to add. During this time we released our first VN, Hentami Vol 1. Not anything amazing at all, but it was a learning process and has totaled over 50k on all its platforms. We kept learning, started working on inventories and combat. Then we released our First Vol. One on a few more platforms and found out - well denied.. they didn't want adult material. So we started working on a VOL. 2 with a very funny sexual - but silly idea. We released that, although it was rated pretty poorly (we found it hilarious) it at least had many more views - since it was not adult rated.

Then off to VOL 3! We started having a small combat system and inventory system, not even close to our end goals - but it was a start! Back to adult ratings, and overall around 75k views. We also decided to try steam greenlight. And as amazing as it is, we were greenlit in one week. Now we need to re-do this volume to make it fantastic and bring it down to an acceptable level of steam nudity.

Recently we released VOL 4, although we did not use any combat or inventory in this one, we started working on being more immersive. Cell phone messages and such. We shall see how many views this one gets.

We are very proud of the audio in our projects. Personally, I think our music, voice and small effects really add immersion. However, I am an audio type person - that excites me, overall most people are visual. The graphics have been the most time consuming part which I did not expect. We really try to hit the middle ground, with having highly sexual but strong women, with sexy proportions. I feel we nailed the look we want, but that comes at a price. Time.

We are so excited to continue to produce free VN Novellas and think by releasing monthly, we will really learn more of what works for us, then working on the initial multi year project.

Huge thanks to our patreons and sponsors as they have been invaluable helping us get more resources.

Best wishes to everyone in the VN genre, so much potential!

~Hentami

Join our family or help support us @ www.patreon.com/hentami

Edited by Hentami