Makoto Mobius

ysDOcCj.png
Makoto Mobius

Summary

Watarou, the main character, and Makoto, the girl who sits next to him, are classmates who have never really spoken to each other.
One day, Makoto suddenly passes away.
Watarou uses Mobius’ help to try and save her, but…

Controls

Spoiler

Arrow keys: Move
Confirm (Enter/Space/Z): Examine, talk
Cancel (Esc/X/C/V/B/N/0): Cancel, close menu

F12: Return to title screen
F4: Windowed/fullscreen toggle
F5: Window size toggle

Ending Guideline / Suggested Ending Order

Makoto Mobius have a total of seven endings, 6 Bad Ends and a True End, all of them happen in chronological order (1-6+True) and also each one of them will help you understand the mysteries revolving around the story, therefore I STRONGLY advise you follow the order bellow for a fuller understanding and enjoyment of the plot. 

The ~Choice Recovery~ section will cover choices that weren't made during the guide.
Important!:There's a white bunny in Makoto's house, they're your save point! Also be aware that getting the Kitchen Knife will make it impossible to read the oddly-colored book and vice-versa.

Ending Guideline

~Prologue~

Spoiler

1)I had a scary dream.
2)I don't know.
3)She didn't ask for help.
4)How do you plan on doing this?
5)That's just an urban legend.
6)Guess I have no choice.

Go north (up) until you reach Makoto's house, now interact with the door. There's a white bunny, save! Now switch to the ending spoiler boxes.

ha.png
Endings

Bad End 1: "I Was Watching"

Spoiler

After saving, go back the way you came (Aka the entrance door) when choices are given choose "Yes", when choices are given again choose "Makoto!" then "Don't die.".

Bad End 2: "Dependence"

Spoiler

Move North (up) until you reach a intersection, then continue north (up) to enter the Kitchen. You can examine the stuff around if you want to but DON'T call Mikio! Go to the sink and examine the part with the stove when choices are given choose "Yes" now examine the red drawer at the right of the stove, when asked if you want the Kitchen Knife say "Yes". Exit the Kitchen and go to the intersection, go east (right) on the hallway then enter the final door (the Japanese styled one), you'll see a shadowy guy sitting on a chair, examine him, when given the choice to kill him choose "Yes". Choices will appear again, choose "I wanted to save you.".

Bad End 3: "Mikio's Desired Future" "Unforgivable"

Spoiler

Move North (up) until you reach the Kitchen, examine the white phone on top of the desk, when asked with you want to call Mikio says "Yes". When choices appear select "I think Makoto might die." then "Someone has to take her place." and finally "She died so you wouldn't.".

Bad End 4: "Someone, Somewhere"

Spoiler

Move north (up) until you reach a intersection go right and enter the final door (the Japanese styled one), examine the drawer with the lampshade on it, when choices are given choose "Yes". 

Bad End 5: "Punishment For Resignation"

Spoiler

Move north (up) until you reach the kitchen. Go to the sink and examine the part with the stove when choices are given choose "No" now examine the red drawer at the right of the stove, when asked if you want the Kitchen Knife say "Yes". Exit the kitchen and go to the intersection, now go east (right) and enter the middle door, now you're in Makoto's room, there are some things you can interact with, but leave them to the next ending, now examine Makoto's bed, when choices are given choose "Yes".

Bad End 6: "Endless June 23rd"

Spoiler

Move north until you reach a intersection now go east (right), if you want to, you can enter the first door to enter the bathroom, but there's nothing important there, now enter the middle door, go to the desk and examine the white rectangle (book) when choices are given choose "Yes". After the event examine the Tissue box near the diary, now examine the books in the drawer near the door, when asked if you want to read the oddly-colored book, answer "Yes" after the event, if you want, you can examine the rest of Makoto's room, but after that exit her room, then go to the entrance and exit the house.

True End: "Classmate"

Spoiler

Go north (up) until you reach the kitchen, examine the drawer at the right of the stove, choose "Yes" to get the Knife, now exit the house through the entrance door.

~Choice Recovery~

Spoiler

PROLOGUE
1)I'm fine.\I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
2)Get outta here, weirdo.
3)What are you talking about?
4)Dead people can't come back.
5)That's just an urban legend.
6)I'll prove it's just a myth.

BAD END 1
1)Makoto...

BAD END 2
1)Explain the situation

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained on the read me of the game and Rpg Maker Wiki with some adjustments made by me.

Edited by Guest