Anime Expo 2017 VN License Announcements

kyrt

21 minutes ago, shadowolf64 said:

When is the Denpasoft panel? Curious to see what they have to say after all the SP announcements.

12 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

It'll be up at 11PM PDT, although it might be delayed a bit though.

Pretty sure it's 9-10 PM PDT.

It they don't announce Harumade Kururu I'll be shocked.  They apparently have Sasai Saji as a guest, so that makes it seem more likely, considering that they're one of the artists for HaruKuru.  Plus, there's this.

13 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Pretty sure it's 9-10 PM PDT.

It they don't announce Harumade Kururu I'll be shocked.  They apparently have Sasai Saji as a guest, so that makes it seem more likely, considering that they're one of the artists for HaruKuru.

Oh, looks like I mixed the time with my timezone here. Thanks.

Anyway, I also hoping Harumade Kururu announcement here because it's a nukige, and I think it would be interesting that I look forward to nukige once in a while lol.

41 minutes ago, Shioxus said:

I was looking at the first post Sekai Project announcements and they all said all ages (for the most part), but I suppose that is subject to change. Fingers crossed.

Because "Sekai Project" doesn't sell 18+ VNs, "Denpasoft" does. They're still pretty careful with that division. Still, I think it's pretty safe to assume that they are releasing 18+ versions for most or all of the ones that have 18+ versions in Japan. They are for Dracu-Riot and Senren Banka.

47 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Oh, looks like I mixed the time with my timezone here. Thanks.

Anyway, I also hoping Harumade Kururu announcement here because it's a nukige, and I think it would be interesting that I look forward to nukige once in a while lol.

I wouldn't call HaruKuru a nukige. It has lots of sex, yes, but it's also got story.

29 minutes ago, Decay said:

Because "Sekai Project" doesn't sell 18+ VNs, "Denpasoft" does. They're still pretty careful with that division. Still, I think it's pretty safe to assume that they are releasing 18+ versions for most or all of the ones that have 18+ versions in Japan. They are for Dracu-Riot and Senren Banka.

Ah, I see. I actually didn't know about that distinction. I still have a lot to learn as far as visual novel companies go.

28 minutes ago, Tamaki Sakura said:

I wouldn't call HaruKuru a nukige. It has lots of sex, yes, but it's also got story.

Well, it got many sex scenes so obviously I would call that nukige lol. So there's that.

......Or not at all because actually I already knew that it got good story and some interesting sci fi info dump from there the moment it was announced back at January, because after all the average score at VNDB was quite high (At 7.94). I'd also already did some research in regard of Harumade actually, and I calling that nukige was my poor attempt to throw up the expectation although I guess I didn't need to do that anymore.

In short, yeah I wasn't looking forward to Harumade not because it's nukige. But because it got something more than that, and interesting cast of seiyuu as well.

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

At the Denpasoft panel so far, still ongoing:

You at the panel? Can't find any information about it anywhere (JAST panel also just started). Why none of these things bother to update their twitter/websites/blog/etc I just don't understand.

Just now, kyrt said:

You at the panel? Can't find any information about it anywhere (JAST panel also just started). Why none of these things bother to update their twitter/websites/blog/etc I just don't understand.

I know frontwing is going to stream on twitch, maybe the other companies are as well?

Just now, Decay said:

I'm not, but some SP people who are in the audience are chatting in the SP discord.

Lol they have a discord? 

Anyone following the JAST panel? They usually don't start announcing new stuff until they go through everything already announced and coming soon (1-2 years).

I may be wrong, but I think they're licensing the latest one of those, and they're making a new one with riajuu in the title (NSFW: https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/198153003340005376/331291561092579349/IMG_20170702_212951.jpg?width=371&height=495)

edit: Not a new game, just a game that's missing from VNDB.

Edited by Decay

Apparently these were the first words uttered in the denpasoft panel: "Who's excited to see some boobies!?!? WHO'S EXCITED TO SEE SOME VAGINAS!?!?!?!?!?" - The irony of course lies in the fact that they were probably still mosaiced.

Regardless it seems they've been announcing a bunch of stuff (no sign of Baldr yet though).