Recommendation

kiabee21

Can you guys recommend me a English translated VN with a tsundere or any type of dere characters ,and or a silver haired heroine?

I  love those kind of characters. Especially silver haired ones.

Edited by kiabee21

26 minutes ago, PapaRabbi said:

Silver hair master race.

Not sure about silver tsunderes, but there are silver haired heroines in Dracu-Riot, KoiChoco, Hatsukoi 1/1 (I think??), Yosuga no Sora, and Clockwork Leyline which should be translated soonish.

I really want to play Yosuga No sora but its not finish yet . I've seen the anime. oh nice Clockwork leyline looks amazing , i like the art. 

Well i didn't mean silver tsunderes , i just meant a vn with silver heroines lol . I fixed my sentence.

All translated VNs with silver heroines I could think of:

• 11eyes - Tsumi to Batsuto Aganai no Shoujo
  • Eden* They Were Only Two, On the Planet
  • Dies Irae 
  • Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (you have to have Fate/Stay Night completed first though)
  • Hoshizora no Memoria
  • Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

1 hour ago, kiabee21 said:

How's Eden? is it linear ? or is it a heroine ending ? Damn i think i played most of the translated games with silver heroines .

It is linear with single heroine/ending. As for how good it is, I gave it 9 I think. It does have one of the best soundtracks I have heard when playing VN. 

Clannad have Tomoyo which is silver haired. I think Chrono Clock also have one (but I don't remember), the D.C. Dacapo series have some silver haired heroines, Tsukihime which is from the same universe as Fate, have a tsudere-ish Sister but no Silver Haired heroine.

I see you asked for silver haired heroines recommendations here, so let me give some VNs here. My recommendation here would be:

That's all for my recommendations, and hope it'll be help to you.

I have already played Tomoyo after well the original one , i wasnt satisfied with the ending , i heard the steam version has a different ending i havent played that one. And its too bad , they change Tomoyo's voice. I love her voice on Clannad.

Edited by kiabee21

On 7/1/2017 at 11:08 PM, PapaRabbi said:

Silver hair master race.

Not sure about silver tsunderes, but there are silver haired heroines in Dracu-Riot, KoiChoco, Hatsukoi 1/1 (I think??), Yosuga no Sora, and Clockwork Leyline which should be translated soonish.

Oh i love your signature look at the Karen smile

5 hours ago, kiabee21 said:

Oh shit all the recommendations . i think i played all or most of the vns with silver heroines there is . There so many untranslated ones the requirements i put it kinda sucks.

In that case, may I ask for you list of VNs that you already completed? Sorry if I sounds rude here, but I think it would be more easier to recommend something if you had list of finished VN. Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, littleshogun said:

In that case, may I ask for you list of VNs that you already completed? Sorry if I sounds rude here, but I think it would be more easier to recommend something if you had list of finished VN. Thanks in advance.

Lets see i played a lot of them , i may not remember all of them. But here are some:

* Majikoi series ( from the original to A5 ) i use VNR and Its my favourite vn 

*Dracu Riot

* Noble Works 

* Da Capo 1-3 

* Bunny black 1 and 2 

* Comyu

* DearDrops

* Edelweiss 

* Koi Choco.

And wow thanks for taking the time to give me recommendations. 

I saw a vn called Semiramis and it looks interest too bad , it probably wont be translated.