Millefiori

tJya1GD.png

Summary

The main character, Kojirou, is an average student. Rikana Millefiori, a friend of his who stopped going to school, suddenly calls him one day to arrange a meeting. From there, they start hanging out together.

This is a prequel to Mix Ore, so play this game after finishing the original one.

Controls

Spoiler

Arrow keys/Numpad 4682: Move
Confirm (Enter/Space/Z): Examine, talk
Cancel (Esc/X/Backspace/Numpad 0): Cancel, close menu

F4: Window size toggle
F5: Change between low/mid/high-spec mode
F8: Change titlebar info
F12: Return to title screen

Ending Guideline / Suggested Ending Order

The game have 3 endings based on the final choices, it is also divided in days like in Mix Ore and Yanderella, there two types of gameplay, the visual novel sections and the adventure sections were you move around and interact with objects. 

I advise getting the Bad Ends before the True End.
The ~Choice Recovery~ section will cover choices that you weren't mentioned during the individual endings walkhtrough.
Important!:There's a white bunny that appears during some parts of the game, they're your save point!

Ending Guideline

Imagem relacionada
Rikana Millefiori

Bad End 1: "Arrested"

Spoiler

NOTE:If you just want to see the choice that leads to the ending skip to DAY 3.
PROLOGUE
Visual Novel Section:
1)You're too loud this early!
2)Huh...

DAY 1: "Calling"
Visual Novel Section:
1)Who dis?
2)I'm HAPPY every day!
3)Sounds like a pain, but I'll go.

Adventure Section:
 First walk east (right) then enter the nearby store, you'll have the option to buy some drinks, buy at least one of each, if you want you can go to the menu to see the items descriptions they're references to characters from Mix Ore! After that continue to go east (right) until you find a white bunny, save the game, then cross the street to reach the park, talk to Rikana to start a VN section.

Visual Novel Section:
1)What do you want?
2)Awwwwright!

Adventure Section:
 When you reach Rikana's house, you'll see some arrows with the word "Event" on them, the east (right) door is the bathroom and the west (left) door is Rikana's room and the Bunny is there, so if you want save before going to the arrows with the "Event" word on them, also feel free too examine random stuff. Now go to the arrows to enter the kitchen and another VN section.

Visual Novel Section:
1)don't like it.
2)You sure love complaning about money.
3)strawberry milk.
4)So why'd you call me?
5)Gotta pee?

Adventure Section:
 Examine the coat near the southern (down) door when options are given choose "Yes" after that exit the room. You'll notice a there's arrow near the bathroom door don't go there yet, go to the door on the west (left). Examine the bookcase on the top-left side of the room, when choices are given choose "Look at the photo" then examine again and choose "Read the dairy" then examine one final time and choose "Look at the magazine" after that examine the tissue box on the left. Save the game return to the hallway and go to the event when choices are given choose "Yes".

Visual Novel Section:
1)Um...

Adventure Section:
 Return Millefiori's room then talk to the bunny when choices are given choose "Yes." after that save the game and then return to the hallway and exit the house trough the southern (down) door when options are given choose "Yes".

DAY 2: "Outing"
Adventure Section:
 Go east (right) until you reach the bunny, save, then cross the street to reach the park, talk to Rikana.

Visual Novel Section:
1)Nope.
2)Let's go for a walk.
3)What are you talking about?
4)Alright, but you owe me double.
5)I'll have curry rice.
6)Nope.
7)Did you just say...

Adventure Section:
 Go east (right) save, then go to the park and talk to Millefiori.

Visual Novel Section:
1)Yeah.
2)It's great!
3)It's kinda hard to enter.
4)I'll help you repay it.

DAY 3: "Accident"
Adventure Section:
 Go east (right) save, then return to the park, examine the arrow with the "Event" word on it.

Visual Novel Section:
1)Don't Skip (If it's your first time playing) OR Skip (If it's not your first time playing)
2)Watch TV
3)Oh no, an accident!
4)Show it to Rikana(This choice will determine what ending you're gonna get.) 
5)Give her the passbook

Bad End 2: "Separation"

Spoiler

PROLOGUE
Visual Novel Section:
1)Good morning.
2)I see.

Visual Novel Section:
1)Hello?
2)Iunno.
3)Hell yeah!

Adventure Section:
 First walk east (right) then enter the nearby store, you'll have the option to buy some drinks, buy at least one of each, if you want you can go to the menu to see the items descriptions they're references to characters from Mix Ore! After that continue to go east (right) until you find a white bunny, save the game, then cross the street to reach the park, talk to Rikana to start a VN section.

Visual Novel Section:
1)What are we gonna do?
2)Sounds good.

Adventure Section:
 When you reach Rikana's house, you'll see some arrows with the word "Event" on them, the east (right) door is the bathroom and the west (left) door is Rikana's room and the Bunny is there, so if you want save before going to the arrows with the "Event" word on them, also feel free too examine random stuff. Now go to the arrows to enter the kitchen and another VN section.

Visual Novel Section:
1)like it.
2)You sure love complaning about money.
3)honey milk.
4)Did you need something?
5)...What?

Adventure Section:
 Examine the coat near the southern (down) door when options are given choose "Yes" after that exit the room. You'll notice a there's arrow near the bathroom door don't go there yet, go to the door on the west (left). Examine the bookcase on the top-left side of the room, when choices are given choose "Look at the photo" then examine again and choose "Read the dairy" then examine one final time and choose "Look at the magazine" after that examine the tissue box on the left. Save the game return to the hallway and go to the event when choices are given choose "Yes".

Visual Novel Section:
1)This is, uh...

Adventure Section:
 Return Millefiori's room then talk to the bunny when choices are given choose "No." after that save the game and then return to the hallway and exit the house trough the southern (down) door when options are given choose "Yes".

Adventure Section:
 Go east (right) until you reach the bunny, save, then cross the street to reach the park, talk to Rikana.

Visual Novel Section:
1)I sure was.
2)I'll treat you.
3)Huh?
4)Sure.
5)I'll have tempura undon.
6)Not really...
7)Did you just say...

Adventure Section:

Visual Novel Section:
1)The hell are you going on about?
2)It's alright...
3)I could care less...too fancy for me.
4)That's no reason to drop out.

Adventure Section:
 Go east (right) save, then return to the park, examine the arrow with the "Event" word on it.

Visual Novel Section:
1)Don't Skip (If it's your first time playing) OR Skip (If it's not your first time playing)
2)Read a manga
3)A-Are you okay?
4)Return the man's belongings(This choice will determine what ending you're gonna get.) 
5)Let's take his money.
6)Let's take this rich guy's money.
7)Rikana!
8)Yep.(This choice will determine what ending you're gonna get.)

True End: "Money is Everything"

Spoiler

PROLOGUE
Visual Novel Section:
1)Good morning.
2)I see.

Visual Novel Section:
1)Hello?
2)I'm okay.
3)Hell yeah!

Adventure Section:

Visual Novel Section:
1)What are we gonna do?
2)Sounds good.

Adventure Section:

Visual Novel Section:
1)like it.
2)Pretty much, yeah.
3)Bunny!
4)Did you need something?
5)What is it?

Adventure Section:

Visual Novel Section:
1)This is, uh...

Adventure Section:
 Return Millefiori's room then talk to the bunny when choices are given choose "Yes." after that save the game and then return to the hallway and exit the house trough the southern (down) door when options are given choose "Yes".

Adventure Section:

Visual Novel Section:
1)I sure was.
2)I'll treat you.
3)What are you talking about?
4)Sure.
5)I'll have what you're having.
6)Nope.
7)Your treat?

Adventure Section:

Visual Novel Section:
1)Yeah.
2)Looks nice.
3)It's kinda hard to enter.
4)I'll help you repay it.

Adventure Section:

Visual Novel Section:
2)Study
3)A-Are you okay?
4)Return the man's belongings(This choice will determine what ending you're gonna get.) 
5)You can repay your debt now.
6)Let's take this rich guy's money.
7)Millefiori!
8)Actually, no.(This choice will determine what ending you're gonna get.)
9)Bunny!

~Choice Recovery~

Spoiler

NOTE:Load a save file on the first day on Rikana's house before the kitchen event, and on the third day.
Visual Novel Section:
1)Your Choice
2)Your Choice
3)cafe au lait.\cocoa au lait.\peach tea.

Visual Novel Section:
1)Skip 
2)Return the man's belongings(This choice will determine what ending you're gonna get.) 
3)Your Choice
4)Let's take this rich guy's money.
5)Your Choice
6)Actually, no.(This choice will determine what ending you're gonna get.)
7)....Wait, what?

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained on Charon Rpg Games Wiki and the "Read Me" of the game with some adjustments made by me.

Edited by Guest