Steins;Gate original net animations

un1ess

A while back (years) ago I started watching some Steins;Gate ONAs that were sponsored by IBM. Today I wanted to finish watching them so I searched the web and found The Sagacious Wisdom of Cognitive Computing:

However, these aren't the ONAs that I remember. The ones I remember weren't fully animated; they were pretty much only a sequence of still images with voice acting. Does anyone else remember watching them? Or do they not exist on this world line?

16 hours ago, un1ess said:

A while back (years) ago I started watching some Steins;Gate ONAs that were sponsored by IBM. Today I wanted to finish watching them so I searched the web and found The Sagacious Wisdom of Cognitive Computing:

However, these aren't the ONAs that I remember. The ones I remember weren't fully animated; they were pretty much only a sequence of still images with voice acting. Does anyone else remember watching them? Or do they not exist on this world line?

What you are looking for are probably drama CDs, and not ONAs.

Unfortunately, i dunno where to find them. 

Were any of the drama CDs sponsored by IBM? I'd like to listen to the drama CDs no matter what, but I'm sure that what I was looking for above was sponsored by IBM. Maybe what I was watching were previews for the ONAs that I linked to here.

• 3 weeks later...

I am pretty sure that i have seen something like that, even in VN format, don't remember which videos they were, but there is sure alot of it on this guy's channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEHGs2u4PktWMQjBK1iJ6w/videos

for you, who were curious, maybe this is what you were looking for 

@Kurisu-Chan

@un1ess

Edited by Zidan209