Can u guys recommend me some VN/eroge??

Ernesto Oddone

I´m currently playing hatsukoi 1/1 and Im loving it so far (there is a couple of things i didnt like but its ok) can u recommend me some VN/Eroge with good artwork like Tone works games or something like that? I didnt know where to put this so Im doing this on Vn talks... PD: Sorry for my bad english, also im kinda new in this type of games, but I find them interesting (if u know what I mean) jokes aside, thanks for reading this and understand my ignorance about this ^^

Clannad have good artwork and a interesting story, but it's a guide game.

Chrono Clock is also a good one.

Edited by Guest

Good artworks is something that was quite subjective imo, so I'll just post my recommendations based on what I think. As for my recommendations, I think Yoake had good artwork for 2005 VN. There's also Dracu Riot which had almost same production value as HatsuKoi (ie image song and CG), Koiken Otome which actually was more in line with slice of life even if that VN has supernatural theme, and Da Capo 3. Oh, and if you want more you could wait until July to get Dal Segno. Hope those recommendations would be helpful to you.

15 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Good artworks is something that was quite subjective imo, so I'll just post my recommendations based on what I think. As for my recommendations, I think Yoake had good artwork for 2005 VN. There's also Dracu Riot which had almost same production value as HatsuKoi (ie image song and CG), Koiken Otome which actually was more in line with slice of life even if that VN has supernatural theme, and Da Capo 3. Oh, and if you want more you could wait until July to get Dal Segno. Hope those recommendations would be helpful to you.

Thanks men!! I will give it a try ^^ thx 4 ur time