Is there a translation for this VN/Eroge?? ^^

Ernesto Oddone

Hi! ^^ first of all sorry for my bad english, I want to ask... is there any translation for the VN Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai?? Im currently playing Hatsukoi 1/1 and I've played like 25 hours now lol, I like Tone Work's game, so i want to know that, if there's not a translation for that game, is there one for other of Tone Work's games? i liked sooooo much hatsukoi by now... But I have to know if theres any other game of Tone works translated ^^ Thank you so much for reading this !

Recent 2 games from tone works are extremely long therefore any project attempts to translate will be huge.

There is a Chinese translation project for Hoshi and it progresses very slowly in the past 3 years and god knows when to finish (though the team claims fully translated pending QC).

Edited by syfjhz22

If you wait like, a year or two, trip (translator of hatsukoi 1/1) will probably be finished translating jun'ai road and maybe even have completed a tl for gin'iro or hoshiori, I can't remember which one it was he was planning to translate next.

Give it at least three years even if someone started tomorrow.  Gin'iro and Hoshi ori are both longer than Clannad or Grisaia... in fact, they are amongst the top five longest VNs I've encountered.  I would focus on something that is upcoming and already announced rather than obsessing over this... it would be faster just to learn Japanese yourself.

Edit: Also, keep in mind that slice-of-life games, while relatively easy to translate line for line, are also incredibly monotonous to translate, lol. 

Edited by Clephas

9 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

If you wait like, a year or two, trip (translator of hatsukoi 1/1) will probably be finished translating jun'ai road and maybe even have completed a tl for gin'iro or hoshiori, I can't remember which one it was he was planning to translate next.

I am fairly certain he said he wasn't going to translate any more tone works' games. Unless one gets picked up as an official TL i can't see any of them coming around for quite some time.

Well, it's pretty much like everyone said. There's no translated tone work VN as of now yet, other than HatsuKoi. Also just like Zakamutt said, Tsurezure's next big project after Tsujidou would be Hoshiori although for now I can't guarantee on that though. As for my wish here I hope that they managed to stick with their plan of course, and most importantly enjoying translating Hoshiori if it's happen in the future.