Hatsukoi 1/1 - problem with disc 2.

Arte

When I doubleclick the disc2 and click "ok", nothing happens, and this notification keeps poping up. I also tried unmounting the 1st disc and then running the 2nd, but it doesn't help...

edbcb8c811.png%20i

here's the link to the picture if it would not work: https://puu.sh/wuZIJ/edbcb8c811.png

@edit: i just tried using a different mounting program and it's still happening x_x

Edited by Arte

4 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

when you install it, dont mount both disc at the same time,
mount disc 1,
run the setup,
when the setup ask for the disc 2, unmount / eject disc 1,
and then mount disc 2,
continue the setup...

I just tried and sadly it doesn't help, thanks for trying to help though.

On 6/26/2017 at 5:05 PM, Arte said:

When I doubleclick the disc2 and click "ok", nothing happens, and this notification keeps poping up. I also tried unmounting the 1st disc and then running the 2nd, but it doesn't help...

edbcb8c811.png%20i

here's the link to the picture if it would not work: https://puu.sh/wuZIJ/edbcb8c811.png

@edit: i just tried using a different mounting program and it's still happening x_x

I think you need to use Daemon tools to do this on a Windows. Here's a video tutorial I found using PowerISO:

7 hours ago, AsukaLangley said:

I think you need to use Daemon tools to do this on a Windows. Here's a video tutorial I found using PowerISO:

This is what I've been doing with Daemon tools. I even installed the program that is being used in this video (PowerISO) but the problem is STILL the same :c

It looks like you're running this on a windows, but when I ran Hatsukoi on a Mac, it worked fine when I inserted disc 1, ejected, and then inserted disc 2. 

If that doesn't work, I also suggest restarting your comp. with Disc 1 inserted so your comp. recognizes the disc in the drive.