Any fantasy/action VN that has romance ?

ryazyle

Hey guys, I'm almost new to VN compared to animes, and I was wondering if there are some VNs with the genre I prefer. 

What I would like is any kind of anime which is not ONLY just about school life or normal life , but has  fantasy / action  in it  ( Although I don't mind if there are school aspects in it) 

But aside that , there should be some good romance  .  For example, the two protagonists fight together against some kind of enemy ,  develop deep emotions between each other, and try to protect each other no matter what. 

Since I'm new  I can't list any exemplary couples from VN, but if any of you are keen to anime, I really loved the couple from 'Sword art online' , 'btoom', and 'The world is still beautiful'.

(Especially sword art online)

Even its not like a 100% match for what I've  just requested , I'd be really appreciated for any kind of similar recommendation. 

Edited by ryazyle

You might want to look up:

• Comyu (lots of action and modern fantasy, romance is okay in most routes)
  • Fate/ Stay Night (as above, but less focus on romance and hella detailed setting. It's a fairly long VN, but it's one of the best IMO)
  • Dengeki Striker (not really fantasy, lots of fights and romance. Story seems a bit silly in the beginning but gets really damn serious later. A bit rushed in some places but a good read nonetheless.)

I also kinda new to this VN world but I know some titles.

• Enigma: Fantasy VN but I don't know about the romance aspect of it, but from what I can tell there's a lot of character interaction.
  • Dra†KoI: Romance\Fantasy VN with high sex content (but it's not a Nukige) but it happens in a school so...

• Irotoridori no SekaiIs tagged with pure love story and fantasy on VNDB and it's also translated so that may be what you're looking for.

• Koi to Senkyo to ChocolateRomance, have some aspects of fantasy and it happens in a school, so if you think it's not a stretch...

Actually Irotoridori wasn't fully translated though, so I wouldn't count that it was translated here. Anyway, if I could recommend VNs here I would recommend Ayakashibito (Had some action, and also fantasy setting), Dracu Riot (Nice charage with some sci-fi element), and Libra (Had some action obviously, although the translation might be not your taste though ie quite infamous for being bad). Have fun.

On 26/06/2017 at 3:00 PM, ryazyle said:

Hey guys, I'm almost new to VN compared to animes, and I was wondering if there are some VNs with the genre I prefer. 

What I would like is any kind of anime which is not ONLY just about school life or normal life , but has  fantasy / action  in it  ( Although I don't mind if there are school aspects in it) 

But aside that , there should be some good romance  .  For example, the two protagonists fight together against some kind of enemy ,  develop deep emotions between each other, and try to protect each other no matter what. 

Since I'm new  I can't list any exemplary couples from VN, but if any of you are keen to anime, I really loved the couple from 'Sword art online' , 'btoom', and 'The world is still beautiful'.

(Especially sword art online)

Even its not like a 100% match for what I've  just requested , I'd be really appreciated for any kind of similar recommendation. 

I almost forgot Lamento -Beyond The Void- .