Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou Translation Project by 'Ate the Moon Translation'

Yeah, the main translator from Ate the Moon (Katahane, Ayakashibito) is back and right now he she ask for the help. Or to be specific he she asked for hacker to hack one of untranslated VN (If possible a dedicated one), because he she was about to translate one VN there. The VN in question was Tsukiyori (Or Tsuritou just as the translator said) in which was had translation project here before it's stalled. I'd quite interested with the VN itself, although to tell the truth I didn't had any skill here. Here's the post from the translator himself herself if you curious.

Requesting hacking help – Tsuriotsu

Hope some hacker from here could help him her if possible, and I hope that it'll be translated in the future.

Edit (7/15) - Now that the project was officially started, I decided to change the title to reflect that (Former title 'Request from Ate the Moon Translation').

Edited by littleshogun

Well to be honest I forgot that the translator was female here lol. Thanks for reminding me there.

Anyway, good news here even though I'd late to deliver it. Apparently the translator (Yeah123) was already found the hacker and managed to extract the script. So I hope that in near future she could begin Tukiyori translation, and if that happen I'll try to report any visible progress in this thread if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty late to notice this, but apparently the translator need to recruit another hacker and her problem was solved in one day.

Anyway, there's a good news namely that the project was finally started. Yes, started and right now the progress was at 4.9% translated and 2.5% edited. For now Yeah321 (The translator) said that she had some work (ie wage slave), and said that the progress might be scarce ie probably at monthly update. Regardless of that, good luck to her in regard of the translating Tsukiyori.

PS - yeah321 also wrote some of her insight toward her projects and the official VN localization nowadays in general. Might be good if you interested there, so here's the link to her article in regard of her past project and official localization.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...