Looking for VN

N7Reny

Hello everyone, long time ago i passed short 2 VN's and i ended my adventure with this sort of games, but now i loking for something like fantasy combined with horror. 

Btw. There is any(working) tool with automated translation VN's without patches?

Edited by N7Reny

I see you liked Saya no Uta. Great VN. While I can't think of anything similar to that, I suggest you give the When They Cry games (Higurashi and Umineko) a try. There's more mistery rather than full-blown horror, and Higurashi isn't really fantasy (Umineko can be considered modern fantasy, I guess?)

While I haven't read it yet, I heard good things about The House in Fata Morgana, and it's both fantasy and horror if I remember correctly. 

If you want to go more heavy on the horror side of things, you might want to check out Corpse Party, but 1) It's more of a game than a VN, and 2) It's full-on Japanese horror.

Edited by Spartan977

11 minutes ago, N7Reny said:

Hmm, thanks. I think i going to check "The House in Fata Morgana"  and "Umineko".

If you decide to read Umineko, I extra reccommend to also play Higurashi. It's not strictly required to do so, but there's a ton of references and connections to it in Umineko.

Anyway, I'm glad to be of help and hope that you find a good read.:sachi:

Edited by Spartan977

Late to the party here. As for the recommendations, I think you could try Higanbana (And the sequel) first because it's much shorter than both of Higurashi and Umineko, created by the same author (Ryukishi07), and most importantly has some horror. Or perhaps you could try both of Inganock and Sharnoth, because both of those were had some horror element and fantasy as well. Hope my recommendation would be helpful to you.

8 hours ago, N7Reny said:

now i loking for something like fantasy combined with horror. 

The House In Fata Morgana could count. There are some fantastical elements, but not much. In terms of horror, it isn't "Spooky creatures appear" sort of horror, but some truly horrific things happen to some characters.

8 hours ago, N7Reny said:

Btw. There is any(working) tool with automated translation VN's without patches?

There are quite a few tools for that purpose, but since I never used one, I can't guide you I'm afraid. The term you're looking for is "machine translation" though.