Asking for advice on youtube and its policies

ShinjiGR

Hi,
I come here asking for advice on youtube and its policies.

I started a year ago ago a channel mainly with visual novel videos and I constantly get my videos flagged as not advertiser friendly. The flagged videos are 100% following their rules as far as I can judge but their flags always turn to community guideline strikes unless I delete them.
The video that was flagged today is "Aikagi [Eroge] Opening movie" which only has 4 views as of this moment. And the channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj_5giFnraNMcimrc6C8WlQ

I tried ignoring the not advertiser friendly flag and it turned to a strike. I tried asking for a review and again it turned to a strike. I even tried making the video age restricted although it didn't have anything erotic and again it turned to a strike.
Right now I have 2 strikes and I fear for a third.
I am on a situation where every ten videos I post I have to delete the five of them after a couple of days. So if any of you has a similar youtube channel with visual novel videos can you please give me some advice on what I am doing wrong?

I mean I check my latest flagged video, Aikagi OP movie, and I can't find anything wrong with it, but I can't risk it anymore and I will have to delete it too, probably some time today. Is there any way to avoid it?

I am not asking for views and as you probably know, when one deletes his video he loses all of its views too, but I feel like I am constantly under attack and I am trying to figure out what is going on. I even had adsense suspend my account a month ago because they said I clicked on my own ads. And I don't even watch my own videos! I have videos with zero views! I can tell you with 100% honesty that I have never clicked one of my own ads not even once not even by mistake! Does any of you had similar experiences with youtube in general?

Thank you.

Well it's pretty simple. You don't own any of the music and art for the opening, so you get striked because it's not your original content. Besides that there are a lot of eroge companies that don't allow people to stream or make playthroughs for their VNs as it's just a story, so once it's already told there is little reason to buy the game. so in short don't expect a penny, you don't own any of the content nor do you use your own commentary. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if you account get banned if you continue doing so. 

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but I don't get copyright strikes, I get community guideline strikes. They are two different things. Community guideline strikes are the ones you get when a youtube user reports your video for sex, violence, racism etc and when in general the video doesn't follow the rules that youtube has set for its partners. They have nothing to do with copyright.

I also don't post the complete story of a visual novel, only the first hour or so. As for the Opening movies they act as promotion movies so their music is never copyrighted and that's why I am allowed to post them and you can find them is a lot of other channels.

Besides, visual novels are considered video games so I think that I am allowed to use part of their images, music etc under youtube's fair use law. It's no different than the millions of other Let's Play videos on youtube. I don't believe I have to make my own commentary to 'own' the video.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the reasons you give are proof that I violate any of youtube's policies or explains the continuous community guideline strikes that I get, though I do appreciate you taking time to reply yo me.

6 hours ago, ShinjiGR said:

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but I don't get copyright strikes, I get community guideline strikes. They are two different things. Community guideline strikes are the ones you get when a youtube user reports your video for sex, violence, racism etc and when in general the video doesn't follow the rules that youtube has set for its partners. They have nothing to do with copyright.

I also don't post the complete story of a visual novel, only the first hour or so. As for the Opening movies they act as promotion movies so their music is never copyrighted and that's why I am allowed to post them and you can find them is a lot of other channels.

Besides, visual novels are considered video games so I think that I am allowed to use part of their images, music etc under youtube's fair use law. It's no different than the millions of other Let's Play videos on youtube. I don't believe I have to make my own commentary to 'own' the video.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the reasons you give are proof that I violate any of youtube's policies or explains the continuous community guideline strikes that I get, though I do appreciate you taking time to reply yo me.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6162278?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html

Copyright infringement is in their community guidelines and, yes, you can be banned because of it. That's probably it.