Golden Marriage Translation Project

L^3

Route Order(Highest to Lowest)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Route, after the common route, should I translate?

• Amaya Rei's Route(VA of Kitsuki Riho from KoiRizo)
    • Ichijouji Touko's Route
    • Kasugano Yukariko's Route
    • Marika von Wittelsbach's Route(probably spelled it wrong)
    • Shimakage Ruri's Route
    • Tange Kasumi's Route
    • Episode 00(Who am I kidding? I have a feeling this will get the least votes)

This poll is closed to new votes

Golden Marriage Translation Project

JSucUrK.png

https://vndb.org/v14264

Description(Quoted from vnerogereview)

They say that marriage is like the “grave of life”, but others say that it’s the “Golden Time” of your life instead. At least for Nagisa, the protagonist of this story, marriage wasn’t something he had in mind.

He is the successor to the very wealthy Tachibana family, and sincerely wishes to continue the family name with all respect to the people who adopted him and raised him as if their own. This is when he is soon challenged to find a partner: he will need to find someone who will support him for the rest of his life and stand with him as he succeeds the family.

“There’s no need for money if you have love!” That’s what they all say… Will it apply to Nagisa as well?

As fate would have it, the girls dormitory at Nagisa’s school is heavily damaged with an earthquake, so in order to renovate it, all the girls who lives there must move out… but to where?

Well, Nagisa’s step-mother is the School headmaster, and being the responsible woman she is, she invites them all over to her house!

and thus begins the story of Golden Marriage

Team:

All The Jobs: L^3

Note: I'll eventually try to recruit some people to edit stuff.

Progress:

Common Route: 0/9890 Lines

Yukariko Route: 0/4532 Lines

Rei Route: 0/4008 Lines

Touko Route: 0/3777 Lines

Ruri Route: 0/3730 Lines

Kasumi Route: 0/3584 Lines

Marika Route: 0/642 Lines

EP00: 0/436 Lines

Extra Things:

It has been about 8 days(as of 2017/06/24) since I posted https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/17884-golden-marriage-tl-projectplanning/ in the Fan Translation Discussion. I did this because I had absolutely no clue in how to start a translation project. Now, I have sorted out all the things and I am ready to announce that I will begin translating as of today. Please check the poll as well if you have time and vote for which route I should do second(first will be common). I would also like to thank everyone I've met so far in the forums for being very welcoming and I'm looking forward to spend more time on the forums. Special Thanks to Huang Ling Yin, this probably wouldn't have been possible if not for his help. It looks like I pressed enter way too much so... that explains the large gap.

• 2 weeks later...

Route TL Order: Common - Marika - Rei- Ruri - Touko - Yukariko - Kasumi - Ep 00

I am currently looking for the location of the choices and I was not able to find it in the Game's text.(with the help of Text Crawler) I plan to ask binaryfail, but it looks like he/she has not logged in since June 25th. I will try messaging him/her. But for now, I would like to ask if anyone knows where the choices in KoiRizo are?

Edited by L^3

1 hour ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

last time i did yozora with hex, it gave me error with the sprites/fx related content, what kind of miracle did you have?

The choices/branches involve addresses that are hardcoded in the script. Editing text in the script will often shift the address of where the script needs to jump to, so your error was likely caused by having the wrong address (or not updating it).

The first choice and a corresponding address for this game will look something like this. (image)

When it came to working with KoiRizo, I would initially recalculate the address (manually!) of each choice in their respective scripts. It wasn't too bad since there were relatively few choices to worry about. Later on, the calculations would be automated as a post-process, and knowing the location of each jump was required for that to work anyway. I should also point out that the H-scenes also involved jumps that behave based on whether the game is in normal story mode or scene replay mode, and the addresses in those also must be updated.

7 hours ago, binaryfail said:

The choices/branches involve addresses that are hardcoded in the script. Editing text in the script will often shift the address of where the script needs to jump to, so your error was likely caused by having the wrong address (or not updating it).

The first choice and a corresponding address for this game will look something like this. (image)

When it came to working with KoiRizo, I would initially recalculate the address (manually!) of each choice in their respective scripts. It wasn't too bad since there were relatively few choices to worry about. Later on, the calculations would be automated as a post-process, and knowing the location of each jump was required for that to work anyway. I should also point out that the H-scenes also involved jumps that behave based on whether the game is in normal story mode or scene replay mode, and the addresses in those also must be updated.

aw man... its not something like normal people can do... :vinty:  but anyway, looks like L^3 need this, and thanks for your explanation!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Uhm... Greetings!

I've grown an interest towards this visual novel and I'd like to lend a hand on the translation.

Although English isn't my mother tongue, I'd qualify myself as pretty decent, and therefore think I could be of some use.:meguface:

Edited by pahncake
Because I'm fabulous

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2018 at 12:56 AM, glupak said:

Is this project dead? The OP still says 0 lines translated.

From the look of it and lack of update, I say that the project is most likely dead. If that's really the case, I hope that someone will be able to continue this in the future. Of course if the OP want to continue this, then it will be better.

• 2 months later...